Reviews for Fanged Egoist
AubreyLoveWonKyu chapter 5 . 3/23
It was great. Though I haven't read the Romantica part of the vampire series. I was in the verge of throwing a fit because of how crazy this pair can be. Waaah! It is a success to me. :) Great job author san.
Jade Rojo chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
I cried with this scene... how sad... Hiroki suffer a lot by turning Nowaki
Tentai.t chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
Awwwwwww! It seemed too short! A sign of a good read! Thanks for writing this!
Tentai.t chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
This chapter was so sweet! Vampire sex is always hawt! Although i was a little confused because all of a sudden they were going at it and i was like, "what?! When did that happen?!" I tried rereading and didn't find it. Please consider adding undressing, preparing, extra sucking and all that jazz for my own voyeuristic pleasures. Domo arrrrrrrigato!
Tentai.t chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Bwahahaha! "Does he taste bad"? No, Bakahiko! He tastes very, VERY good! Misaki as oblivious as ever. Loved this one too!
Tentai.t chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Not just another Vampire story, this one is easy to follow and has its charm. Because it's got Nowaki in it! Haaaaaaaah. Are you going to change him too so that he can live everlasting life with his sweet (and growly) Hiroki?

Ps. So what did akihiko need hiroki for? Seems like hiroki just raided his kitchen.
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Might i indulge myself in the vampiric egoist romance, i say? Yes. Yes i will. Si far. So good.
Ino Death chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
yeay ! :3
lovekyman chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
great story loved it, cried a tiny bit when hiro changed nowaki, but loved this story alot! keep wriitng! :D
Alana-kittychan chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Pff lol seeing Misaki being all happy with himself after biteing Usagi is both funny and cute
ladodato chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Awww...that's so sweet :D I really love your writing style, the smut is great, the plotline is great, everything is so great...it's just so cute :)
ladodato chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Er...man, just some scientificky wondering, the veins tend to be the vessels containing the used up oxygen blood so it's not...well...I dunno, I just thought oxygen would be the one full of life, so I was just wondering if artery (the one with oxygen pumped blood XD) is the better word? I dunno :) It depends on what you like, I don't really care, it's the storyline I'm looking for, not facts :D
Ran Mao chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
.. LoLoLoL i wonder what was Hiro-san and Nowa-san was doing when Usagi-san called...
Sir Shirkin chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
x3 Cute 3 One of my favourites :3
ljvoufoutvojubojvtu chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Very good! Very in-character, too. And a lovely epilogue!

Poor Nowaki. He thought he was unloved!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »