Reviews for Pancakes
Ness chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
YES, this is PERFECT. I can't believe I never considered this before, but Andrea/Daryl/Rick polyamory is now my favourite thing.
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Oh andrea you are a lucky girl! Uff so much cake for you! And I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I just started reading walking dead fiction, and I love this story! Please continue it. Your right they need to get in bed lol
katiescarlett78 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Um, yeah, more please - especially in bed together! I love Rick/Andrea and Daryl/Andrea so Rick/Andrea/Daryl is just that much yummier. And now I must actually attempt something productive at work with visions of this pretty little trio cavorting in my head...
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Not what I had been expecting but please continue with it! I'd love to see a smutty fic from you. *Wipes drool from mouth* Really loved this, and I giggled when Daryl curtsied to Rick. Too cute.
KaliShu chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I absolutely love this! The way you meld the comic book verse and the tv verse is seemless (although I admit I haven't read much of the comics), and the characters are just spot on. I love to see them have a chance to relax and be domestic, and I think you've done a wonderful job of building a realistic backdrop of what is left of the world set against the tranquility of the farm. So well written, wonderfully in character, and interesting - great job! I think I may just have found my OT3 for this fandom (3 BAMF characters being BAMF AND cooking pancakes together? yes please!). If you ever decide to continue in this universe, I would definitely be interested. Thanks for writing!
velvetemr73 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I enjoyed this even though there wasn't much action. The little back story was nice talking about all the rumors of what places were safe. I haven't read many threesome stories but this one was good. I absolutely loved all of the adjectives used to describe the pancakes cooking.
Mandamirra10 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I’m interested in seeing more of this relationship. It’s different and somehow feels like it would actually work. I’ve always like Rick/Andrea or Daryl/Andrea stories, so combining the two is pretty cool. I hope you’ll write more.

For the record, I’m not mad at Andrea. I don’t like that she slept with Shane and shot Daryl. But I like the she’s done letting herself be a victim to the zombies. I wish she’d stop pouting so much, but I have hope that she will be an amazing character in the future.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Um, yeah. I loved this. I think this was a unique fic and that you did an awesome job with this. I really hope you decide to write more for WD because this was really good. Keep up the great work!
Damion Starr chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
LOVE THIS! I'm a little upset with Andrea at the moment, but I don't think it'll last. And I'm a huge shipper of both Daryl/Rick and Daryl/Andrea, so I am one happy fangirl!

Hope you write more! I love the idea of the three of them being all domestic and whatnot.
pirate7lion chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Lovely story! I like the way you described everything. I have to say, these three are adorable together. I still like Andrea after that episode. I would love to read more! :D