Reviews for Drinking
AdaraLove chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
XDDDD Oh gosh, this story was too hilarious! I was laughing so hard when Kisa started yelling about shojo manga! XDD It's so true! XDD And I bet Mino was seeing Yuu wasn't he ;) The semes were so hilarious in this too. I loved how Takano slapped Onedera upside the head with a newspaper to wake him up XDD and Yukina is such a romantic for kissing Kisa awake even though his breath probably smelt bad from all the alcohol XD This was a really amusing story, and I hope you write more Sekaiichi in the future! I need to read cute things while I wait for the month long updates XD
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
lol i love ut
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Hahhahahahhaha love how it's an uke drinking party! An then the semes have to pick them up.
Younikon chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Nice!
Kiyoumi chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Oh my gosh, I love this! My face is burning from how hard I was laughing and my cheeks hurt from said laughter! I love, love, love this! And I'd love to see this actually happen...afjklsksja; I just love you so much right now. ;_;
Miss Mysty chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I giggled XD This was really cute. Poor Ritsu is a terrible drunk so I can't blame them for not going to a bar. One thing I noticed, though: you said "Marukawa Emerald" at one point, when the publisher is called "Marukawa Shoten." The division they work for is called Emerald :)
bespectacled-lazy chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
XD

HAHA Hilarious! I can totally see Yukina's facial expressions throughout the whole story :D. Yay for his kissing his sleeping Kisa :D

The ukes are so adorable :3 I wish Yokozawa would join them but he would scare/irritate them with his grumpiness/scariness D: