Reviews for Liquida Tenebris
SciFiLvr13 chapter 14 . 10/28
Btw, loving this story.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 14 . 10/28
Equal...see, I correct myself too.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 13 . 10/28
There was supposed to be an equsl sign in there.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 13 . 10/28
Could havecould've not could of. For future reference.
I fucking love you and hate you and the same GOD DAMN TIME! But overall it is a GREAT story. (No matter how sad the ending is)
Rensen07 chapter 46 . 10/11
Omg, I'm crying so much right now, it's 3:35 AM and I can't stop crying. Sad, beautiful, romantic, passionate. Those and much more are the words that came to my mind while reading this epilogue.

I need a hug so bad right now ;-;
Rensen07 chapter 45 . 10/11
I can only say I am so glad I started to read this after you finished it, Just thinking about waiting for updates would have driven me crazy! I can't wait to read the Epilogue but I just wanted to thank you for this amazing story -kudos-
Right What Is Wrong chapter 7 . 9/7
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.
OKAY, THAT IS A TWIST I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN ANY WAY. KUDOS?
Right What Is Wrong chapter 4 . 9/7
Huh. Ron's Dark? That's a rare twist. Made me break down and review.

Interesting take on the whole dark!Harry plot. Reading away eagerly.
dancelyle chapter 47 . 8/9
Holy shit that was amzing and I loved it. I mean at the end I was crying also like a blubbering baby.
Scaranpannoir chapter 47 . 8/7
BEST. XD My god the last parts made me cry...
Scaranpannoir chapter 37 . 8/7
I'm a knife hidden in some person's pants and am used to mutilate every single one of that person's enemies.
Scaranpannoir chapter 8 . 8/6
RON..! *cries
Anon chapter 20 . 7/18
I'm enjoying this story for the most part I just wish for a bit of clarity on what time of year it is. Also, when Harry changes his appearance it's called putting on glamours. Disillusion is the spell that makes you sort of invisible, you blend into the background. I like this story it's just super disorganized and you get basic Harry Potter facts wrong and as a true die hard fan that frustrates me. I like the plot and I'm interested in seeing where you take this but I'm hoping the quality gets better as I read more. But it's better than most. Maybe get an editor or something.
evfangirl98 chapter 47 . 7/2