Reviews for Liquida Tenebris
SlytherinToNyx chapter 23 . 2/14
hey there, loving your story!

one thing is confusing me though, is hellion male or female? some chapters you use she/her and others he/him

can't wait to finish reading - really enjoying it!
jazocoti chapter 22 . 2/3
just to say harry killed several people and just think about relationship ? okay
LooneyTune chapter 7 . 1/27
:O
3 chapter 47 . 1/16
3 3 3
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 46 . 12/8/2016
That was horrible! O_O
How can someone so great willingly give up on life? *Sigh* I will never in a million years understand humans, but I see your logic... it's unhealthy to get attached to people when you're imortal. I can't imagine I'd ever want to let go of life myself, even in the worst scenarioes I can envision, but I suppose I'm not terribly human...
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 38 . 12/8/2016
I hope Harry kills her painfully and slowly and brings her back to life to serve him. *Chuckles wickedly*
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 36 . 12/8/2016
I feel sorry for Tom, I -compleatly- understand him. I'd do the same if I could. But he does still have the option of refusing to act on those emotions. Emptions do not control your actions unless you allow them too. And Tom is ambitious and driven enough to live with the pain it would cause him. It's heartbreaking to see his fear.
How can he trust Harry? Love him, yes. Trust, no. I would be surpriced if he ever would.

I do quite enjoy your fanfic. *Smiles*
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 7 . 12/8/2016
I actually suspected he was dead the moment Harry looked into his mind. *Chuckles* I'm happy he's dead tho. Dark Ron makes no sense, while Ginny could easilly have been charmed to the dark by Diary Tom, even if she might have recoiled after he tried to kill her. Because once you show someone the truth, even a carefully picked and chosen truth...once you make them doubt, there is no going back. If she doubted the Light, she could never regain compleat trust in it.

Your story is surpricingly good. *Grins* I was worried when reading the rewiev, but I am desperat at finding new stories, seeing as I have read almost all Harry/Voldemort stories of any interest, on any page not just fanfiction net, but Dark Harry will always make me give it a chance. And yours is shaping up to be something worth reading. I really hope you don't make Voldemort out to be nice and the light evil tho, that makes no sense. Dumbles is just an idiot willing to sacrifice anything for 'the greater good'.

But you write pretty well. *Smiles*
Maxylicious chapter 47 . 8/20/2016
This story deserves 4 out of 5 stars simply for the excellent writing alone. My only criticism is that Harry seemed incredibly immature at times. One could argue that he was a teenager, so duh... , but it did make it hard to see exactly what Tom found so appealing about him besides his necromancy. Also the characters in this fic were entirely too Americanized that one could easily forget that they were a bunch of English folks. Other than that, I enjoyed reading this fic and hope you eventually complete the sequels so I get to read even more of your work. Great job!
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Wow
Loes-chan chapter 47 . 7/13/2016
poor harry, being reborn... thats horrible
Loes-chan chapter 42 . 7/13/2016
hahahahaha that blooper was funny XD
Loes-chan chapter 40 . 7/13/2016
wait you are moving this fic? but its still here?

i put on No Jezus Christ you for you :)

fucking bellatrix. they should'nt have tried to talk to her but instead shouldve stunned her at first sight. harry's getting sloppy!
Loes-chan chapter 37 . 7/13/2016
oh right
eris jager? don't you mean EREN Jäger?
SIE SIND DAT ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JÄGER!
(no? okay...)

okay so I used to be an icicle and was used to stab an evil directer of a company that stole money from poor people. I'm now a small puddle of water on the floor.
Loes-chan chapter 35 . 7/13/2016
they have shots for the flu?
That's curious I've never heard about that
anyways, thanks for the smut ;) ;)