Reviews for Liquida Tenebris
twinkminded chapter 47 . 5/19
Wonderful story!
InArduisFidelius chapter 7 . 3/21
Okay. I seriously was not expecting that.
kookiepup12 chapter 37 . 3/9
I am a garrote, I'm disguised as a bracelet on an assassin's wrist, and I was used to kill the Prime Minister of Portugal. This is a fun game XD
Sarah132cs chapter 7 . 3/4
Well thats interesring Ron is dead... THAT'S NEW!
Jezzica Smith chapter 37 . 1/25
I'm a dagger, hidden behind a mirror and I was used to kill Justin Bieber. In the future. On Neptune. While eating a crocodile. Just because.
2manyfandomstho chapter 46 . 1/6
Omg OK so I just read this again and bawled my eyes out on this last CH just like the first time I read it but now I'm off to the sequel for the first time. Thanks for writing!
bleubirdsong chapter 22 . 1/3
Your story is a bit perplexing. You have some very interesting ideas (Ron is dead!) but you make rather large leaps and demonize familiar characters like Hermione too easily. Harry's thought processes seem a bit irrational and hard to follow. Your writing is rather good, but the plot and some of your character's actions don't make sense. I'm not trying to make this a flame; I just find myself a little perplexed at parts. Perhaps explore Harry's thoughts a bit more? Some leaps he makes are a little too drastic.

I also wanted to point out that it is not always clear who is speaking when you write speech, and that you have a small tendency to put one person's speech into two separate paragraphs, right after the other. This only serves confusion.
kitv chapter 47 . 11/14/2014
I just read the whole story and it was amazing. Well written and highly enjoyable.
Lavonya chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
Giddy Dark Lords are funny!
jessiek23 chapter 47 . 10/21/2014
I just read through this whole story! It was really good. Thanks for writing such an enjoyable story! :)
SlytherinSnake6886 chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
My mind's mean! In another story I'm reading, Lord Voldemort signed a letter as LV.
My mind was being silly, and wondered what it would mean had he not been Voldemort. What did it come up with?
Luscious Vixen.
Now the image of a scantily clad Voldemort caressing Harry's cheek can never leave my mind.
Help.
-Leighanne
xD
Cairsta chapter 47 . 10/5/2014
Loved it the ending confused me specially the second sequal from the first i assumed they were reborn so the second again just vastly confused me xD
Northernlight13 chapter 37 . 9/27/2014