Reviews for The Beginning
Felinxx chapter 21 . 3/15
Since I already reviewed the last two chapters I have to comment on this one:
Pleeeeease update this! For the last three days I couldn't stop reading! And I read this before so many times. I really really love High School/college fics and this is definitely one of the best! I want to know who found Brennan and I want to know how Booth will find her and I want to know how he reacts to the baby. Please don't abandon this. It's too great to leave it like that :(((
kiwifan13 chapter 23 . 2/26
I know it's been almost a year, but I truly hope you can update. I found the first part to this story yesterday and have pretty much been reading non-stop ever since. It's an amazing story, please update!
DrummerGin90 chapter 22 . 2/8
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Update I'm dying here
DrummerGin90 chapter 1 . 2/8
PLEASE! Update and finish the story I'm dying here I gotta know... no. We gotta know what happens.
Crazykrew616 chapter 23 . 11/13/2016
Dude!... WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!?... You can't leave us hanging like this!...
TheWayofLife-447 chapter 23 . 11/11/2016
Can you please update this it's really good and I... wait... we want to see more of what you can do
Guest chapter 23 . 7/20/2016
Please keep going I love this series
baiters08 chapter 23 . 7/14/2016
Still very interested in your story! Please continue with rest of your amazing tale!
Monchele1357 chapter 23 . 7/11/2016
Love story please update more often.
Grifter67 chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
Really enjoying this story so far. But I have one complaint can you ease up on Angela interrupting Booth and Brennan when they are trying to have a private/happy moments between just them. I get that she's happy for them and wants them to be happy but she really needs to give them space to themselves. Don't get me wrong I like Angela but I'm finding her annoying when she interrupts them, she kinda comes off like they can't be happy in less she's is included every step of the away in their happiness. I really hope you don't take my complaint the wrong way and you can just ignore me if you want I won't be offended, this is your story to write the way you want.
topaz270 chapter 23 . 6/28/2016
Please finish the story. I love it and can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/28/2016
Great chapter can't wait for more
Guest chapter 23 . 5/13/2016
Excellent story can't wait for next chapter and conclusion
Lily Live chapter 23 . 4/12/2016
Need some quick resolutions, but this is riviting and i hope you have the last chapters ready to post. Nice thing about writing and a sucky life. The writing makes everything so much better. You excape into a world of your making and you control the outcome. Good story, keep writing please.
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 23 . 4/11/2016
Thank you so much for the update! And what a chapter it was. This is one of my fav stories for many reasons. Here's one of them: I love the construction of this chapter, the tension is palpable. That lighter...what a through line! The way you wrote the difference between Hodgins and Booth - they are so much alike and yet so different. And Brennan...the suspense is awesome!

Your use of sound description in this chapter to depict tension and suspense, at least that is how it struck me, is thrilling. Clicks, laughs, breaths. And then what Brennan sees from ground level...Awesome story telling IMHO!

Congrats on your nom! It will be my pleasure to vote for your story, so well-deserved IMHO!