Reviews for Green, green, green are all my dresses
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 27 . 9/29/2014
i really enjoyed reading this Fanfic so much. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter soon.
Hannah chapter 27 . 2/5/2013
Hi. This is wonderful story! I really love reading Loki/Sigyn Fan fiction. This is one of the best works I have ever read! the character development and relationship between Loki and Sigyn is superb. Thanks so much for posting it!
Anon89 chapter 27 . 1/18/2013
As I can not leave a review in ; I'll post it here.
What great chapters! I want to know what Sif would do to fix the damage she has done...
Can't wait! Update soon! and Happy New year! :)
Sigyn chapter 27 . 12/22/2012
When do u make more chapters I want to read more! I love this chapter not becuz of the um the bedding scene! I love the bedding scene it's so romantic! :D plz make more chapters like this romantic chapter. It makes me wish I was a goddess and I was the goddess of mischief and lies. And I wish he was my husban and to live in Asgard. In th all fathers palace and frigga to be my mother in law and Odin my father in law. :D and I wish my mother was freya and mu uncle to be Frey... And so on...!
The Yoshinator chapter 27 . 11/16/2012
WOOOOOOO! They finally, FINALLY had sex. Your sex scenes are sooooo much awesomeness. Please update quickly.
abetha0808 chapter 27 . 11/16/2012
Wow! I hope you continue this. It's so good! But I will have a tantrum if Sigyn doesn't end up with Loki! And Sif should be with Thor!
Anon89 chapter 26 . 9/26/2012
I love the way you express yourself. Beautiful chapters :)
Pat IBTH chapter 26 . 9/13/2012
UPDATES! YES! THANK YOU!

Oh Sarah, these chapters are great! Their emotions are developing and so their lust. This is without a doubt one of the best and more mature Loki/Sigyn FanFictions
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 26 . 9/9/2012
Hehe, loved the short story about Loki on the Bifrost! Only Thor would spread such a tale. Urgh, a part of me just wants them to surrender already, but I know they will have to wait yet. Update soon.
Enakhra chapter 26 . 9/9/2012
I liked this chapter! ANOTHER!
Well... hehehe, thanks for posting 2 chaps in 2 days. But I guess we're like Sigyn... We want so much more.
LOL at naughty Frigga. And poor Loki, traveling by Bifröst isn't easy... ;)
Anyway, I can see the plot's moving :) I'm reeeeeeally curious about it though. Please update again soon! :)
Treklocked Asgardian chapter 26 . 9/8/2012
I had such plans to get work done today - instead, I sat and read this story in its entirety. SO good! I love it!
The Yoshinator chapter 26 . 9/8/2012
Stop being stubborn, Odin! It is all your fault! You're the one insisting that Sigyn get together with Thor. Stop insisting dangit!
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 25 . 9/7/2012
Stupid Odin, how can he not listen to Frigga?! I'm starting to worry now, that Thor might take interest in her, and that marriage can't happen! Update soon!
The Yoshinator chapter 25 . 9/7/2012
Loki'd! He got so Loki'd. Please update quickly.
Enakhra chapter 25 . 9/7/2012
AAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH that was amazing!
Silly Fandral. I think Loki SHOULD shave Fandral's beard off. That would be funny.
Yay for Frigga the Logyn-Shipper! :D
Grrr for Odin the Thorgyn shipper :C
Uh oh, Hilda knows...
YAY FOR ALLTHE LOGYN!
That was an awesome chapter! you should write more!
You should you should you should! :3
It was amazing and adorable, the plotiscertainly getting more and more more interesting as it flows. Please update again soon! :)