Reviews for Sorry
T chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Excellent read, thanks for writing :)
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Aww you make them so real! And so natural! Great shot as always
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Loved the little bantering at the end. Wonderfully done.
endlessvanity chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This is one of my favorites. Seriously, so perfect. And the ending. Epic.
Vamparino chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I'm a little shocked that I didn't review this sooner! I really enjoyed your Andrea in this story, how she's distraught over shooting Daryl, but not completely falling all over him. It was a really nice take on that encounter. Thanks for posting!
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Awww! I seriously CANNOT get enough of these two! :)). They're just epic of extremely epic proportions & I love them to bits! Hehe

Rachel xo
Band131 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
It's awesome! The first time I read it I fell in love. Good job
1701dragonflies chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Another great one shot from you. Love the cosy moment they share, its really sweet. I haven't seen 2.05 but I can't wait for Friday now when it airs! Thanks for posting!
Lucifer's Garden chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I rarely leave reviews, but honestly - this was just precious. I love, love, lOVE Daryl and I thought your portrayal of him was spot on. Andrea was great too - very likeable, even more so than she is on the show!

Great job :).
erin chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I loved this :D
Quicksilvermad chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Oh, you SO win.
name chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Eeeeeee! You just made my brain smile. I'm glad to see a sudden increase in Daryl/Andrea. Whee!
Cider Sky chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
YES! THe ears made me giggle and so happy! That was a perfect Daryl response and should probably be the explanation in the coming episode. So wonderfully written and natural - I love vulnerable Daryl and Andrea deals with it so well. Well done, hope to see much more from you!
Soliepower chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was really good. Are you planning on making it a full story? If not...you should
gurl3677 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011