Reviews for Making The Pieces Fit
BlueIrish chapter 1 . 3/25
Well, that was sweet, comedic, short, and sexy. And with so little dialogue it's impressive! Normally that sort of thing bores me. If I tried to write in a similar fashion... I feel like I would get so caught up in the FEELINGS being written that I would lose the focus.

You also had a solid rhythm. I dig it! Looking forward to reading more from ya.

Go you.
Annie C chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
So sweet- and original! Thank you for this wonderful read! :)
echotheinferno chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
ahh the difficulties of marriage... lol. i love the way this is written, very nice:)
Miss Faber chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was a witty and adorable story (: Good job!
sturk chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I loved this. I thought it was cute and funny and very in-character for both Zuko and Katara.

Welcome to the fandom! I look forward to seeing more of your take on ATLA in the future _
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Ha! I loved it! Write more like this!
louder.now chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Very very good. I love your stream-of-conciousness style of writing, it draws the reader in and makes us want to keep reading. Zuko and Katara will always have a little... violent relationship ;) or at least not serene, and I think you do a good job of showing that here.

All in all, great work! I look forward to seeing more of your material :)
jmac1220 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Cute! And welcome to the fandom. Hope to see more zutara stories from you.
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Ah, I've always thought that Zuko might set the bed on fire, but this really takes the cake. Not only are the sheets postively soaked, but Zuko nearly melts them into a snowbank. Nice. :) Very...well, I wouldn't say cute, but it's hilarious.

By the way, don't let negative reviews get you down. Even though some prefer a genre over another, they just don't appreciate good writing.
Meneldur chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Um... interesting I guess?

Look, I'll be frank. I love Avatar, and I'm glad you managed to see it and get into it, because it is a good show with great potential. Of course, I'd prefer seeing more of Sabrina and her family, but if writing A:tLA fanfic distracts you from time to time, I certainly won't complain.

But... I don't like Katara. That is, she's nice enough, but I don't find her interesting enough as a character. And Zuko is a jerk. Yes, after everything, he's still a jerk. Seriously? I like Azula. She's my favorite character. She's like Sabrina, and I think that explains it all. Because I like Azula so much, I think Zuko's a jerk (besides being a whiny snot nosed horrible brother).

So... Zutara... it just doesn't float my boat. I like Azula-centric fic. You can find tons of them in my favorites, and I even wrote a few. If you want recommendations, I'd be glad to help. I'll only suggest one fic - Dominion, by Aurelia Le. I consider it to be the equal of what you wrote in your Sabrina series (for the Avatar universe). It's post-war, up until now it's mainly been about characters and less about plot, and it has an amazing understanding of the characters and their relationships. If you read my reviews for it, you can get a feel for my thoughts regarding A:tLA, if that is what you wish.

Right, but enough about me. This is a nice enough story. What I mean is, it's very good - both detail oriented and relationship oriented. It doesn't explain how Zuko and Katara got together, or the real trials they face, but it's excellent in describing their relationship and a few unique tribulations of it.

As I wrote, my only real problem is that I don't like them. I'll flatter myself and say that's an advantage in this case, because it means my judgement is unbiased by love of characters. I doubt that helps you much, but I hope it's something. So, good to read your work again, excellent to hear you've gotten into Avatar, and I'll eagerly await a reply/discussion on what I've written. Until then, Meneldur.
tonraq chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Lovely! Interesting twist on the whole thing - I've never run into this idea before. Funny and fluffy :)
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
XD Wow. LOL. I just about died laughing. He set the bed on fire. Ha Ha! Love it.
Durrr chapter 1 . 11/14/2011