Reviews for Opportunity Comes and So Does Vinny
naya0412 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Too cute
ladydanni chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I always thoght they diserved a pairing (blantant bromance) but i could never find them. Thank you so much for making this.
P.S this has nothing to do with anything but structually the ita sorks out like spa.
caitlin.apone chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
that was amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
AMAZING!
AceCade chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This was so fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I can't even.. god this is so good. I love how you put all these details into the story which only true Jersey Shore fans can know about. The way you let Pauly call Vinny kid in his mind was and I can't even tell you why soo hot and the whole dialogue in the beginning is just so spot on Pauly D and Vinny.
Their bromance is the best and you did a great job on writting and characterizing them as well as you did with the smuth.. oh gosh the slash almost killed me it was that side of too good ;)
seriously keep writing them , because I enjoyed reading this story immensly!
InstantNosebleed chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I like how you used intelligent wording while describing something, but kept the dialogue true to Vinny and Pauly. Plus the slash was well written. Maybe you'll write more sometime?
Acichia chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This was awesome, you should write more. _
xzc chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
goddamn that was great. really liike djfhgwjklfuckssake
kagesta chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I absoluty adore this! It's like that saying 'finding a diamond in manure...or dirt' ah anyways this story is well written, the slash is excellently executed. So in its simpliest form thus story is a 11/10 extra points since its Jersey Shore, and finding a good fic is like well like another clique involving a needle and large amounts of hay. I hope that you will write more. I've definitely become a fan of yours
Quiet REBel girl -with VoDKa chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Okay, Hiii. I dunno how I missed this before, but I kind of really fucking love it. Great job. D
movom chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
slash is acctually not my favorit, but it was Jersey Shore so I gave it a chance. good one !
Rolex chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Pure awesomeness!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
soooooo good! please write more!