Reviews for Modern Fairy Tale
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
What a story yaar ! I really loved it ... Please please PLEASE continue this story ... Update please ...
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
Please please please update it ... This story is so nice , can't drop it like this ... So please continue it ... Hoping for ur update ...
Jazzismylyf chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
More, please! This story is great, and I can't imagine that this is all you had planned for it. Please finish it
kitkat2150 chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
this is a very good story so far and i cant wait for the next chapter. please keep writing and get to the next chapter ASAP
Immortalfantasylover chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
I love this story. I like how it's borders the edge but doesn't go completely over. Its the perfect mix. I cannot wait for the next chapter
LittleMissUnderstood97 chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
*Sticks out head through the bedroom window beside her* Phew, needed some cold air... I'm 15 and blushing my face off right now, seriously, was not prepared for that. Usually in fanfictions there is some sort of dramatic build up, but Kevin just came out of the blue and- WHAM! Well, a sort of "wham"... NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!
boby137 chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
That was great update soon
Kyuubi123 chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Very good chapter. I like the passion, lust, but also the affection that was thrown in there. Their's is a very unique relationship and I enjoy seeing how you portray it. I really to enjoy how you are handling Kevin's character. I can't wait for more. I am interesting in seeing what happens next.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
omg that was so hot.
XZanayu chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
WOW! That was hot! I knew those two couldn't resist each other! But...she what? Please contiue!
brett chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
fantastic story and you are an amazing writer ... I want more hot stuff, yeah! Is there a possibility of love developing between those two? I hope so yes.
LittleMissUnderstood97 chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
*grins* I like this mega-ultra-evil version of Kevin. He seems so... Classy, if that makes sense. It's a good look for him. And I love hiw Gwen kicks ass, 'cept for that last bit of course... Update soon please!
TheSneakyHobo chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
Great story! ! ! keep up the good work :D
ForeverChocolateRoses chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
I quite like this story, it's very good. The one thing I have to say is that Kevin seemed a little OOC, he was just a bit too formal. That is the only even remote flaw I could find.
brandirandom21 chapter 4 . 12/9/2011