Reviews for Thanks, That Was Fun
Trice chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Liked it ! Especially the A/m friendship and her insight on her relationship with Logan. Alec needs Asha.s
X5-368 Kim chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
Kara chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
I don't think it was sappy or stupid. :P I liked it. I liked how you tied it up and didn't give Asha some stupid send-off where no one cared. And I liked the little Max/Alec bonding at the end too. Great story!
Lesa chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
This was so nice. I really enjoyed it. I'd like to read more about them since he does have her number.
Phoebsfan chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
I love you. Yup it's offical. Any Alec and Asha piece deserves an I love you. And well, you just write so well anyway that it's always a treat. Smiles. Thanks for sharing. And no it was not too sappy.
veggie5 won't let me sign in. BOO-URNS chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
i LOVE this story! :) i think a/a are cute together... this wasn't sappy... there should be more a/a stories... anywho... keep it up! can't wait to read more fics from you...
Jane the Frog on the Wall chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Never too sappy. Just right. Very cute, although the song lyrics got a little distracting after the first bit of the story - once I got into reading, I didn't care anymore, although it's a fantastic and very appropriate choice. The M/A undertones were strange, perhaps a little misplaced, but they helped make the story work. Cookies and milk for writing this! And sloppy wet kisses. ::mwah::
northernlady chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
I like it immensely.
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
No way was it sappy and it was definately not stupid. Have I told you lately how talented you are... no one else I've ever read can write pairings as well as you. ;)

You have no idea how I'm feeling right now, and you weren't kidding when you said that you're the woman who wants what she's not getting. So M/L and A/A both my favorite's in one fic is just awesome!

I loved this and can you even imagine how badly it effected me? When I answered the phone I had to choak my voice out, the poor guy on the other end of the line probably thought what the hell was wrong with me. I so wish I could talk to you right now... tell you honestly what I thought of this. although I guess I'll just have to settle for here.

"Not hers, anyhow" It's a shame for Asha but true that Logan would only make that effort for Max. In actual fact she was really supressing who she wanted there. But he turned up in the end and the send off was just perfect. I couldn't have expected more cause it was fitting for both characters. ;)

I wish they could have done more with A/A but since Scott is off to do her own show I guess that'll never happen. And they better get M/L back together in the next season! Or else they'll have a riot of disgrunted fans on the grounds of Fox Studios, national and international fans that is...
TerriWrym chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Your characterizations are so real. They seem just like on the show except deeper somehow. It was your fics that made me a A/A shipper, it's too bad she's leaving, but maybe she'll be back.
zacbele2002 chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Not much of a fan of Asha's but that was good.
Jewls13 chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
I don;t really like the Alec/Asha pairing, but this was good. I was just wondering, so, what about the thing that I sent you?