Reviews for Bittersweet Black Memories
Natsuki Aika chapter 14 . 5/4/2015
Please update this story!

I SHIP KAITO AND AI (or should I say... Shiho? hehe) TOGETHER ASDFGHJKL.
NAW chapter 14 . 3/31/2015
Love this story!
Pls continue
DearShootingStars chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
Me: /screams/ /curses Haibara/ GREAT. AMG.
kudo sakura chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
update the next chap plz
luv the story
euroteres chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
This is incredibly interesting. Hope you update soon :D
Double-Tarts chapter 14 . 9/27/2013
Pls continue
Double-Tarts chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
I knew it! Amnesia always comes after comatosed victims! Iamgoingto-never mind
Double-Tarts chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Hey hey Anokata isn't Vermouth right? _
Double-Tarts chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Gin saying "Baka" isn't fitting too well...I guess you have to put a more fitting word on him? Just sayin'.
kairi loves sora chapter 14 . 9/13/2013
Nooooo! You had to stop there. I can't believe that Kaito just came out and told him. Go Chianti! Nice timing and nice shoot. I never thought that I would say that. And Shuu... As my friend and I say we don't believe someone is dead until we see a body. I can't believe the revenge guy lived. If someone hurt conan I would think he would need protection from the police. I knew Kaito was going to do that to conan. He can't run on coffee alone. And haibara's sister is the leader of the BO isn't she. It is so strange to have a girl as the leader. By the way two people have already survived leaving the organization. Shuu and Haibara. Both of them have left and are still alive. Gin really lost it in the end. Looking forward to the next chapter. See ya.
Meow-chan-15 chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
Aww that's a nice ending. But conan mind you it's not the end something may indeed happen. Um you know how Akako said that Kuroba would come home to tell his mother whats happening, is he about to visit his mother next chapter or something? Love the chapters, I just finished reading them all and they are awesome cant wait till next chapter and you know when you said that it would be short, the chapters, I thought they would be really short but it wasn't it was actually quite alot of words.
Arrysa chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
Haibara is sleeping kaito is On! Now this chapter is awesome and i love the way how you story tell their own stories.
Kyotaroro chapter 14 . 8/6/2013
Yay! Woohoo! Kaito is in!
Assasin8 chapter 14 . 8/6/2013
Can I just say every aspect of this story is absolutely amazing? From the serial killer, to the amnisia, Akemi being "Anokata", the final showdown with Gin, and becoming allies with KID, you are a master of storytelling. Usually I don't like stories where EVERYONE gets told Conan's identity, but you made it acceptable. You said August would be busy, but update as soon as possible!
Loyal DC Fan chapter 14 . 8/5/2013
I just hope that this story won't be KaiShin... And btw, you did a really good job on fulfilling my wish. You know what I mean. And I hope that you can update faster. Thanks.