Reviews for And Every Little Movement
CleoRose chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Would love to see you continue this!
anothersloth chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Damn it's Awesome! I wonder why I never went through your oeuvre before! :)
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
SOOOO, Quinn's transgender here?

Anyhow, it was a really sweet one-shot :3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Fantastic. I'd really really be interested in reading a sequel or even some drabbles because ... I don't even have words. But it was refreshing and wonderful and I'd love to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This was lovely! Glad to read that Quinn has found freedom and happiness...and graphic novels! Whoot!

I know it's a one-shot, but it really would be great to learn more/follow the courtship.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I have to admit I was really weirded out reading this. I was confused as to what happened to Quinn. I was thinking if she’s transenxual or just genderbent XDD

Either way, thanks for the read.
lileyfan1415 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Hey,

I like this story. Keep going
riverkirby chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This was Awesome! Quinn became free! lol Rachel would say yes to anything he asked :) I want.. a follow up a school reunion! them engaged lol :P
dgronison chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
i love it! would there be a sequel to this?
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Hmmm... That was interesting. Twist indeed. I liked it though
peanut chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Smiling like a goof at my phone because that was kinda just really sweet and wonderful and I just want Quinn to be happy.
Alex Foster chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I took a chance on these 2,000 words and am glad I did. Very enjoyable. This would make a nice longer series if you ever wanted to continue it. Thanks for sharing. :)
gleefulness chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
You should do this as a multi chapter fic. Seriously. So good.
lestobiosis chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This is so great! I wasn't expecting trans!Quinn and I'm SO glad that her being male was just stated and not beleaguered. I really hope you do more with these characters; I'd reall love to read it.
Givit2me chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Surprisingly, I like it

I'm not a fan of Quinn as a male, but that one was really good and I'd like to read more of it :)

But you should definitely remove the "twist" part on your summary because I guessed it right away! (and I still gave it a chance!)

Take care