Reviews for Gone
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I love Sarek's proposal, especially the very last part with Amanda's interruption :-)
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Epilogue: T'Pau flips her shit...while getting her house ready for Amanda as she will be the good Mother-in-law pain in the ass...its only logical...
dragonheart3 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
OHMYGOD THIS IS SO ADORABLE I AM BLUSHING SO HARD. This couple is almost cuter than Jim/Spock, because it was the FIRST STEP of breaking into Vulcan relationships with humans! This is so adorable, omigosh. Instant favorite. New favorite pairing hahaha. THANK YOU
zigra chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
thank you very much for that delightful piece )))
qenie chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Yes! Perfect. Sarek's thought processes to the letter.
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Aw! Love it.
nkurej chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Wonderfully done, starfleetdream! The whole thing was great, but I particularly liked how our logical Vulcan, Sarek, dissected his feelings in a step by step (even numbered), logical fashion-so true to character!
Clever Lass chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I've been really enjoying reading these great little S/A oneshots of yours. Keep them coming! My favorites are this one and "Discretion," although the one with them in the desert exhibit was especially... I don't know... restful, I guess, to read. Left me with a peaceful smile.
Nyotarules chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
What a lovely oneshot, you need to put them all together, add some more chapters and make an enjoyable S/A multichapter!
Moichino chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I love this fic! So well done.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Wonderful, thank you!
Linstock chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
What a lovely story. I enjoyed seeing Sarek talk himself around and in the end, of course, love won!
GratefullyDead chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Awesome! This is exactly right. You nailed it.

Thanks for sharing.
LettieM chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I really like this story, especially the ending. I can just imagine Sarek reasoning his way through his unsettled reaction to the thought of Amanda leaving San Francisco for Boston and a tenure track position. Well done.
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
That was so sweet. Sarek's each logical reasoning was counterbalanced with an emotional responce - that was very inspired. And I very much enjoyed the way you ended the story, with a short tender moment.