Reviews for In Other Words
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 3/22
Really enjoyed this - great seeing a little more of Dean's thoughts about it all :)
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I liked this. It's rare to see things through Dean's eyes. Hopefully it remains their story for a while too.
airshipstorm chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
ok, i really hate that you called the guy DICK. and too much italics! i think you should have tried to build characters and do some actual good writing as opposed to simply drawing out your statement that yes, dean does indeed love colette. point taken. I LOOOVE PAN AM AND THINK COLETTE ROCKS, BY THE WAY:)
starrylaa chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This was wonderful!
intothefire17 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
yey for more dean/collete stories! that was a lovely piece. i'd actually hope it would become canon. i'm usually a bit pessimistic with couples that get together in early seasons (because it means that they have a bumpy ride ahead of them), but i'm really hoping it would work out for them long term. in the meantime, more D/C fic please!
NelStar7 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Every inch of her was a woman, that much was obvious - a beautiful one, at that. But she was smart and vibrant and courageous and spoke up for herself; she had a personality to complement her looks. He'd never met anyone else like her. He was convinced she was one-of-a-kind, completely unique in all the world - and he had seen the world, he had a good feeling he was right on this one. And he couldn't stop thinking about her.

Not that he'd tried particularly hard.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... I love the way you write Dean! I hope that you write more DeanColette fics soon!