Reviews for I Know, You Know I Know
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Aw, this was great! The whole idea made sense to me; they are great friends so obviously Arthur would accept Merlin's magic without actually saying so explicitly. So Merlin knows, Arthur knows. LMFAO. This was funny and sweet. Great work.
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Very good, thanks!
Halia Stone chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Okay, wow, the whole "Arthur knows. Merlin knows Arthur knows. Arthur knows, Merlin knows Arthur knows. Merlin knows, Arthur knows Merlin knows Arthur knows" thing makes my head spin, but I knew exactly what Arthur knows. ;) Awesome work.
Witch by Midnight chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
even reading your description makes my brain hurt, I cant imagine how the characters feel
yay chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This was nice.
Into-Your-Gravity chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
haha this was pretty funny
MJStevie chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Loved it but the whole "Arthur knows. Merlin knows Arthur knows. Arthur knows, Merlin knows Arthur knows. Merlin knows, Arthur knows Merlin knows Arthur knows." At the start just made my head spin trying to work out exactly who knew what.
NikkieSheepie chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Love it! There is no more to say then that! Totally brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Good job. It's a nice little one shot. By any chance did you get this from that friends episode (the one where everybody finds out about monicha and chandler. "they know we know we know". Lol. :)
bloodyhell95 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I think you did this on purpose. You knew that not stating what exactly they both knew would drive people crazy.

Well done.

I still like it.
WrittinInStone chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This was so cute! ]

Great job.
requim17 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This sort of reminds me of the vision I had of Arthur knowing the whole time, and just pretending to fall unconscious whenever he needed Merlin's help.
GreenInsomniaWriter chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Merlin knows, Arthur knows Merlin knows Arthur knows what?

There are too many 'knows' in this story. I think it made my head explode. I guess the knows are supposed to be what makes this funny. LOL. :D
Death-God-777 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
ARGH! There are so many 'knows' in this story!...Of course, that's what makes it so humourous, but still. XD I think my brain exploded somewhere along the line.

Again, another brilliant fic. I like these, they're awesome! :) Keep up the amazing work!
Atanaa chapter 1 . 11/15/2011