Reviews for Radio
SoulMore chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
FAN!
Orion's Eagle chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Can I love you forever for writing this story? You have an impeccable ability to capture the characters essence, mannerisms, and behaviors. Nothing seemed out of place for either character, and you honed in on the bro-mance that we all saw, and the underlying romance that only some of us saw the hints of. And I love how you weaved this story in with the events of the film, it all just added to the credibility of which you wrote.

Incredibly well written, loved every moment of the story and loved how you did not jump into the hot and heavy stuff right away, you built up the tension and it was perfectly paced for me. The billard's room scene was just insane, absolutely wonderfully written and made me feel everything that the two men were feeling, fantastic work at drawing the audience into the characters and the moment: quite honestly that scene has fallen into my top 10 favorite romance/tension scenes ever (that's including everything outside of the realm of fanfiction as well). And I just love the taste and class of which you wrote everything, particularly the love making in this last chapter.

There are two things I do wish had happened: one is to have played up more of the Moira/Charles in the second chapter, or even throughout (but not too much), it felt like she somewhat abruptly fell of the map after the first chapter without explanation. Granted I want Erik and Charles to be the main focus, but I think you did a good job with the Erik/Raven relationship, that you probably could have done a subtle version with Charles/Moira that would have at least explained why she didn't show up after chapter 1 (busy with work or whatever). And two, I really do wish that they had made love/hottness before the incident with Shaw and the bullet, and still have the last chapter happened as it did (I feel like the same dynamic and tension would still have been the same regardless if they had acted on their desires once before (plus I love to imagine Charles being able to fully move around and them being able to fully explore one another (Erik pinning him to the desk is a rather nice thought as you mentioned)).

You could always go back and add a chapter (*bats eyelashes hopefully*), and tweak the last chapter ever so slightly (just saying... slightly hopeful you do, because I am in love with your writing and this story you've created around the characters). If not, I completely understand why, it's your creative vision and I don't want to interfere with that: I suppose it's just a fan request, haha.

I actually found you through your Clint/Natasha story (which I am about to go review as well (fabulous!), but wanted to read more of your work because I was so into it and am thoroughly enthralled by what I've found). This isn't just one of the best X-Men fanfiction's I've read, it's one of the best fanfiction's I've read, period (along with Silence, but I'll get into that there). I don't know if I've ever read two stories from the same author, that wrote about two different universes that I just loved (generally I've found people to be only good at one show/movie, not multiple like you).

So yeah, you totally have a new fan and I wish I found you much sooner to be here to root you on while you were writing this. I truly to hope to see more Charles/Erik stories from you in the future: you have these two characters down pat. Cheers.
random4ever chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
This is by far the best songfic I have /ever/ read. It was amazing all the way through!

Random
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
I'm in tears with how heart wrenching perfect this story is.
DontCountMeOut chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
I honestly hate but seriously love the ending and the story as a whole. Made me tear up a little. :) Oh well great job!
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
So, reading this chapter on Christmas Day was accidently appropriate.

Very nice, a nice mix of love & lust. Good story! (happy holidays).
DJFireHawk chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
The ending left me with a funny, yet disturbing, mental image of azazel in a santa outfit dragging Erik wrapped in a bow...Nicely done my friend.
Flo des bois chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
The story with Charles and the girl was hilarious Great chapter as always. By the way, do you have a little habit of making Charles drink his ass off... Poor guy sounds like an alcoholic Can't wait for the next )
Flo des bois chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Awww... Thanks! Great chapter as always :) I'm always more than happy to read about Charles letting his professor fa├žade slide from time to time... so groovy!

I'm addicted to your fic, better hurry to post the next chapter! :)
Flo des bois chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
WANT MORE!
Kahenia chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
loved it! And the way that typical "sexual tension" scene ended up with such an unexpected kiss! wow that was really hot! Thank you for the chap!
phoenixqueen chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
I'm enjoying this little series. While I'd like to see a little more of Moira/Charles, at least you're keeping your Charles/Erik subtle, which I appreciate, since I'm not a huge fan of slash.

Erik's mother has never been identified, in any version of the comics, at least according to Marvel. She was never named in any of the cartoon series either, so you'd probably be best just making up a name for her.
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Really good so far. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
JustPassingBy chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
Ooh, love the story so far! Wonderful dialogue. I enjoy a good tempo, and this fic seems to have a right pacing, so to say. Not rushed or too slow. Lovely.

Do write more of this! I would certainly like to read more. :)
Kahenia chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Ohh that was good! I loved how you accurately followed the events in the movie and also how Charles and Erik stay themselves through the chapter (except for Charles blushing, perhaps, but that makes him sooo cute!). Please keep on with this! And we all know Moira is not the only one you have eyes for, Charles! Loved the "goodnight kiss" hahaha

Thank you! And I expect more of these two :D