Reviews for Lost or Stolen
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 43 . 4/17
Interesting story! Thank you for sharing.
Banana1028 chapter 23 . 4/13/2014
Ok I have to admit I love reading but this story is one of the most inyence stories I have ever read. But I am kind of mad because of all that this maya person is doing and I really hope she is in jail by the end of this story.
Banana1028 chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
That woman is messed up! Why would anyone do that?!
louisharryniallliamzayn chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
Mark and Lexie were my OTP. I actually cried so hard when they both died. Seriously, I was so angry with Shonda for a few weeks, but then I was thinking that she's like my best friend, so I forgave her a little tiny bit. But now my favourite character is definately Jackson! MARK DIED. Can you believe that? I am so pissed off at Arizona. You don't speak to Callie and Alex like that: you just don't. She needs to be happy and she has to stop being such a bitch and get over the fact that she has one leg. It was either she died or she got her leg cut off. She should be happy and bubbly and just not what she is. That was a little bit of a rage, ahahahah :)
EmeliaGrace chapter 29 . 10/23/2012
OMG i so knew that was how derek would wake up!
NCIS FTW chapter 44 . 7/28/2012
Already reading it.
Juni chapter 43 . 7/12/2012
Sorry, I haven't reviewed lately but I read it all. I think I liked the beginning more than the last chapters, to me they were better written. But I'm glad I read this story, it was based on an interesting and original plot. Thanks for sharing!
Lulu chapter 43 . 7/12/2012
I cant believe this just ended! Like I said the first time I reviewed this story...the half of chapters or so were already written when I got to it, but I was just immediately hooked and made it through all of them in one evening, and I followed this story ever since...well, Im sorry that I havent reviewed more, but I read everything eagerly and I can say it was kinda a masterpiece ;). Fast updating, a well-built, complicated story without boring moments...maybe Im not a right person to tell you that, cos I dont read fanfictions that much, but still...I have never read any fanfic like this before and it was just amazing! And through sometimes it really felt like "this is too much" or "this is over-dramatic", I loved it, Im wishing you succes and lots of great ideas for your writing in future and Im also hoping to read moreyour amazing fanfics ;).
AiLing chapter 43 . 7/12/2012
Oh...I love this ending! :D I knew that Annabelle would end up with Andrew.
Didine34790 chapter 43 . 7/12/2012
Loved the story ;)
it's a good ending.
TheCdKnight chapter 43 . 7/12/2012
The ending reminds me of How I Met Your Mother, lol! And #YOLO
TheCdKnight chapter 36 . 7/12/2012
It's to bad Meredith wasn't a match, I would've given her a hero cookie for giving parts of 2 internal organs, haha. (When she gave part of her liver to her Dad. Oh and when I first read the being tested part, I thought Maya was insisting.
TheCdKnight chapter 32 . 7/12/2012
Maya is one crazy bitch. (Sorry for swearing) And am I gonna have to add another thing to my previous math equation? (Meaning, will annabelle be shot?) And I haven't read on yet, so I seriously don't know.
TheCdKnight chapter 29 . 7/12/2012
Lol, Meredith loses her first baby, adopts another, that adopted one runs away. Meredith finds out she's pregnant, the baby is born, her first ever daughter appears, and then her adopted one comes back. (And plus another miscarried child if you count the hospital shooting.) How many children does she have in total? Lol, I swear, this story makes Meredith's family sound like tis complicated math problem :P
Not to be offensive, this story is great :)
TheCdKnight chapter 25 . 7/12/2012
You forgot to add plane crash to the list of accidents with Meredith, lol. (I'm just joking, I know the plane crash did not occur in this story.) I swear, I always love the character that almost/dies the most, Meredith, and now Dean from supernatural, Jack from Lost, i wonder who's next.