Reviews for The Missing One
Some Kind of Sin chapter 1 . 1/19
What a beautiful, unique take on this story. Perfect for Halloween. I had no idea what was coming and it kept me intrigued up until the very end. Poor Carlisle-haunted both physically and emotionally. His pain and regret was palpable.
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Oh this is sad. I hurt for Carlisle. Does the family know what he goes through each year? I guess I can read on to find out.
AnnaLund chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
oh my, this just breaks my heart. I have trouble connecting to Carlisle, but here? I'm so connected it hurts everywhere.

Brilliant writing, bb, brilliant. Haunting. To even contemplate a world where Edward does not exist... It hurts. And I love that Edward's mother sends the message that you are supposed to keep your word.

What a mistake. Well, he never did it again, did he? Not that it matters, now. *sigh*

anna
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I just read this again and it hit me just as hard as the first time (or the 30th time). Gah.
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Aww, that was so sad!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
So sad, and then to be haunted by your mistake for eternity. Beautifully written.
donnersun chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Wow...that was really cool. Very unique; I really liked it. Gave me goosebumps.

Thanks for sharing. xo
sunystone chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This was so beautifully written. *sigh* A world without Edward? So sad. Carlisle living all these years regretting his decision not to change Edward...so heartbreaking :(
IThinkINeededThat chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Oh! That was sad! He never changed Edward, so Edward haunts him every year! *sniffle*
bbbluez chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Sad, mysterious and haunting.
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I 'm guessing he did not save Edward.. and being hunted ever since.. that is sad but very tense story..

It makes me cry for both..

awesome!

3 Leona :)
4CullensandaBlack chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wow! That was good! The ghost of the child he didn't 'save'.
robshazelnut chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
A world without a Edward that is a very scary Halloween story. Great imagery I could picture the bath in my head which is always a good thing when it comes to Carlisle. I really enjoyed quick story
TheVoiceInMyHead chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Very beautifully written! It's hard to think of the Cullens without Edward, as he was Carlisle's first change. I really enjoyed reading it :)
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Poor Carlisle. Stuck with Esme for all eternity when he could have had Edward.

:) I loved it, as you know.