Reviews for Doing Things Together
AliceCullen3 chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
LOVE IT!
Zikare chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
We have used a lot of the same names, but that's because they are the best names. I've pretty much run through the list and moved on to the second rate names.

BTW, one trick that helps get me restarted writing something, it just to start reading through it from the beginning. Fix mistakes as I go, get some inspiration for where else I can take the story, and by the time I get to where I've left it, I've at least come up with one additional chapter. Rereading can often be great for locating the problem that is making the next part so hard to write (for example, in one of my new stories, the problem was that Draco had done something horrible, so the relationship was uneven. To fix it, I had Harry do something horrible too).
Zikare chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
Oh, so that's the explanation on the past relationship...I'm still confused though. If it was an on and off affair, I'm assuming there was unprotected sex, but no pregnancy. Was it just by chance that they both ended up preggers this time?
Zikare chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I do hope you get around to finishing all of these wonderful sounding stories. From what I've read so far, you are a good writer with interesting ideas. Writing the end is the hardest part for me too. Sometimes I just don't feel like doing it, but then I force myself and tell myself I can't start posting a new story idea until I finish an old story (I don't juggle more than 3 at a time).
Mila Pink chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
Oh my goodness! They still do not count at all.

It will be spectacular.

This time the sex was much warmer.

kisses
ummuhan chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
I absolutely loved it! they're really lovely, and the way you put things is so exciting!XD I'm looking forward for the othersXD thank youXD
Lori94 chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
I wish it was all one big story but other than that it's great! I love how H/D are with each other!
Amras2007 chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
They are lovely wish there was more )