Reviews for Memory
skyviolet15 chapter 1 . 4/17
i still read this in 2016.. wowww
kirowan chapter 5 . 5/15/2015
LOL, Usopp, Luffy and Chopper are so hilarious. I bursted out loud in the jacket scene. I always like that kind of romance, the deep-bonding, pieceful and slow-progressing relationship.
Okay, to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/15/2015
I realllyy love the way you clarified the feeling of Nami towards Zoro, how he accepted the darkness inside her but not try to get her better.
Okay, I'll continue with the later chapter. Just have to drop a comment for this chapter first XD
mshccs chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
I really, really like ZoNa pairing. I love how your story begun, progressed and ended. You are a great writer! Thank you for sharing this fic with us.. :)
eileenKelli chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
Great story. I love that even though the story started in a dark place, and had to deal with some really heavy stuff, there was still a lot of crew interactions, understanding, and growing, and happiness! I also really liked what was left unsaid, like in the beginning, when everyone was figuring out and dealing with the after effects of what went down. Luffy understood enough to know that next time he was going to kick Doflamingo's ass, and that's all he needed.
And poor Sanji! He might have future romance on the horizon, but he was beyond stuck in the friend zone here. It's not easy being a romantic prince to every lady, and not able to have the one that stole his heart. But if He's going to trust someone to love and care for his Nami-san, it could only be another crew member, and Sanji wouldn't let Zoro slip up for even a second. I love those two guys.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
Nice job tricking me by saying she was puking thanks to the nightmares but one she stop having them and was still puking I was already aware of it
ohsweetpotatoes chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
the last part is just too cute! something I definitely need after the depressing start HAHAHA great job with this fic! Really enjoyed reading it :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
"Actually, Luffy," Robin said with an amused smirk as she stood to leave the room, "I can be much louder than that."
Oh I laughed so hard at that...it was nice to have some light humor there, with how the story was pretty dark for the most part.
AsuraDemonGod chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
Great story and plot
Goku's Daughter chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
I finally finished reading this! It's 5 am so forgive me if this review is weird!

I love the Zoro x Nami - the insecurities, the want, the lemons. Seeing the situation is a difficult situation, I would imagine keeping them IC is hard. Sometimes, I don't believe it, BUT I loooooove how you write the crew together. Especially Luffy. SO loovveelly! IC!

I liked how you addressed Sanji in this situation as well.

Thank you for writing such an enjoyable story. Good luck on future projects!
snowygirl55 chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
So this story has brought me tears and smiles! So yeah, who cares if the characters were a little ooc, this fic was rlly well-written!
Trunksmybaby chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
I loved it!
Trunksmybaby chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
wow! I expected it but I was hoping it wasn't true but I love it too
Trunksmybaby chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
I know! It's like all of the dudes on Straw hat pirate group are her boys... it's so cute!
Trunksmybaby chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
I knew that if she touched Zoro it would get better. Keep up the good work. I am loving it but not to the point that I like that Nami is so sad and Zoro too, you know?