Reviews for In Dog We Trust
Kepouros chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
I have attracted the attention of my family, who query as to the reason of my hysterical spasms. Through the rib-clenching, stomach-aching laughter, I manage to eek out one word:

"Lampito!"

They ask no more questions, rolls their eyes, and leave me to my fate.
Georgia chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
It's a shame, really, nobody's reviewing. Well I will review. Fab chapter as always. You've got Bobby's voice just right, Crowley's hysterical, and I too, can not wait until Crowley tells him what he wanted him for in the first place. Like the fact that Bobby's using Crowley as a guinea pig. That's hilarious. And I like when they summoned him, but where was he? Who was he with? I also liked Ronnie's beginning(s)they were just right. More chappies coming? *Inserts puppy face and lip trembling, along with unshed tears.* Keep up the great work. I look forward to more. :D
knivespast chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
Ooooh, aeicha, I know where it comes from! That's a Harry Potter quote! I believe Ron said it to Hermione.
aeicha chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
And I quote- "You're a little scary sometimes, you know that? Brilliant! But scary." Double virtual cupcakes to the first person to identify this quote ;)

Seriously though, your genius is terrifyingly awesome! LOVE Evil!Sam and Demon!Dean and the fact that even when they're evil, they're still so THEM. And the bouncy house? *giggles* That is so Dean and so perfect. I totally wouldn't mind taking a bounce in it with Demon!Dean *eyebrow wiggle*...as long as he didn't gut me afterwards of course.

So does this mean we get to see Ronnie? Is she preggers in this timeline? Wait, she is/was knocked up in one of your stories right? Or did I just make that up in my own head?

Eek! I'm so not sure where you're taking this story but I'll loyally and dutifully follow it wherever it goes...kinda like a good wittle hellhound :P
Ciya chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
The canine teeth threw me cause up til they were mentioned I thought it was Bobby who'd been demonized not Ronnie.
Ciya chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Loved all the different AU timelines. LMAO!
Ciya chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Hellhounds are turning into puppy dogs hmmmm...well Jimi does need some friends he can rough house with. :)
Georgia chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
At first I thought I was reading a totally different fic, but then when Crowley was shown watching the 'screen' I remembered. I love the 'EVIL Overlord King of Hell' Sam. Yes long title but so what? LONG LIVE BOUNCY CASTLES, and VERY BOUNCY WINCHESTERS! HOORAH! I can't wait to see another chapter. Hope the hell hounds get under control soon. Although, seeing them as 'puppies' is a really cool change. Anyway Loved it! :D
knivespast chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
'Pito, you're back! I'm enjoying the new story very much! So Crowley is going to try to recruit Ronnie to be a Hellhound Alpha? Interesting. Loved the alternate timeline lives for Dean & Sam, some were very funny. Bobby's response to Crowley showing up made me smile, and the gargoyles made me laugh. Great job!
Anonymouse chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
Given half a chance, Sam would have made a very frightening lawyer.

And yes, he came perilously close to channeling our favorite Patrician. I don't think there's much difference between Hell and Anhk-Morpork.
Steelhorse67 chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
I liked your version of hell, good to know crowley runs a tight ship!
Steelhorse67 chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
ok just totally embarrassed myself by laughing hard out loud on the train, but the girls impression of what sam and dean were up to was hilarious!
aeicha chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
You're blowing my mind here Lampito O_O

Seriously, those Coulda Been lives were spectacular and not entirely unbelievable...even the Deanna/Jimmy one :P

Aww, are you a closet Destiel fan?

Yay! Tiem and Zan! I've missed those cuties *cuddles up to the stone brothers, while trying to avoid Tiem's special appendage* .

I'm kind of getting attached to Orgle. He's like a big, demony, evil, monstrous Teddy bear.

Evil!Sam and Demonic!Dean sound deliciously evil...and hot ;)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Excellent! Totally faked me out with the bath thing at the end. And love the slide show from Hell!
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 11/16/2011