Reviews for Over Coffee
Sianii chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
just reread that with a friend. and it is truely one of my fav futurefics.
Susan chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Love it! The way you write angst is perfect for my tastes!
nothing else is chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I like this story. I like hearing all about their life together in a small amount of words. The only thing I don't like is when Kurt breaks up with Blaine. I'm too much of a romantic for that. I don't mind some fights and angst, but knowing they broke up and that Kurt slept with other people... it makes me super sad. I'd like to know more about WHY he broke up with Blaine. I mean, come ON! This is Blaine we are talking about here!
jess1z1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I may be hungover, but this one actually made me tear up. The best one yet. My favorite Klaine fic in all of the internet.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This is so wonderful that I can't find words to do it justice. You are the expert. I'm just here to enjoy. And I am, I have, and I will as long as you grace us with your lovely words and perfect phrasing. Thank you for taking us on this beautiful, scenic, heartbreaking, heartwarming journey with two of my favorite characters.
lovelynoisethatmakesyouloveme chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
How has this not got more reviews? It's amazingly well thought out and so cute and the proposal was amazing haha!
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Aww! I feel like this is a typical reaction but this fic was just so lovely! The way you wrote the proposal is entirely realistic, and I love the way you describe the sex, somehow it's perfect. Those and many other things; even the angst was awesome. My only critique is you occasionally go back and forth between present and past tense-but that's an easy fix. Great piece :)
HTi chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Beautiful. Just beautiful. I'm actually holding myself back from crying right now.

I loved everything taking place over coffee, which is basically true so far in their relationship, already.

Also, the break-up, no matter how few lines it got in the actual story (because comparatively, it could have been a LOT longer,) still broke my heart to the very core. Which just confirms that if they ever broke up in real life (which I'm terrified they will...basically every day,) I would be a complete wreck. Total devastation. Forget class. I probably would until they got back together.

And then I'd be walking on air. Singing in the hallways. Screaming for joy. The others in my hall would probably be shocked to see me so lively after my long (or, hopefully, short) depression. But they would deal.

AH! Why do I keep making these about myself! I'm sorry! Seriously, this was really good! It just brings me so many feelings...and then I start imagining... I guess it's just because your stories are so realistic, I take them as whole-heartedly as the actual show. Wow! That's totally true!

Seriously, well done. Amazing job - as always, of course!
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This was incredibly sweet. I absolutely loved it. I find myself wanting to hear more in-depth about their break-up and year apart though (mainly because I'm curious about what went on for especially Kurt in that time, and what made him decide that he was wrong and everything).

Either way, amazing.

QueenBee7 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
*happy sigh*
AllySophie chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Fantastic. I love your style.
Mariah chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I don't really know why, but I cried at the end of this. Beautiful.
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
i love this.. i really do..
Lizza chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This story was really beautiful. Thank you!
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Coffee and Klaine, great way to work it together to make a lovely fic.