Reviews for FEAR 3: Return
Onsholo chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I wonder if you will use the nice Alma from FEAR 2 and the DLCs for FEAR 1 or the massive bitch Alma from the beggining of FEAR 1
Laurie Jupiter chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
YES YES YES! I absolutely love the way you're going with this story, especially with the obvious continuation from Reborn. F3AR was, unfortunately, a bit of a letdown with the horror and story elements. This is one of the only stories that have stayed true to the atmosphere of FEAR, I hope that you continue and finish this story. I'd definitely love to see your vision for FEAR 3. So far, it's all good. :) Thumbs up.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
You are a fantastic writer and I come back each day to check that you have updated to see that you have not please update please please please your a great writer and if this was an actual game I would be a hard core fan of it
Guiltiness chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Dude, this is pretty sweet.
Although F.3.A.R was actually the first FEAR game I played, I liked it. It wasn't really scary though. But then again, I never played the first ones to come out, nor have I ever really played CoD or MW.

Anyway, you people should definitely remake/make FEAR 3. I'd buy it. X)
Aku111 chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
I like i mean i like it a lot i was i guess the only fan of fear 3 reason i hough it looked desent and i didn't feel like i was playing a WM game or COD so yeah.

But the storyline always confussed me which confuss me here are you remaking the third game or is this your own version? I guess it not really clear what your tring to do here i mean i like reading it and i was really happy when you finally put my favorite cannbile/insane nazi look alike in so im gues im in for the long hall of complex-ness but keep it up i can't wait to read more.

(an just because im lazy and don't want to log in my username is Aku111 if you could explan more that would be great! Even tho confussed or not im still reading it heh.)
Saahren chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Yay new chapter! Love the achievements. And yay Fettel's back!

It looks like yer kinda goin with Reborn's Fettel, definitely didn't look like he was too happy with Alma. Though I do want to know if he's a ghost or if he is still possessin Foxtrot and his appearances to the Pointman is just an illusion/afterimage while his real body is elsewhere.

Uh oh, it looks like he may know of Alma's pregnancy. Can't wait to read more!
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Dude, where can I make mah reservation for dis game?
Saahren chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
The amount of detail you are putting into this is wonderful!

So far it doesn't really seem that the F.e.a.r. operatives know of Alma's shenanigans with Becket, but we will have to see what happens.

From the early live action trailers, it looked like Alma was gonna be in the custody of Armacham and about to give birth in Fairport Hospital. I would have loved a hospital level. :

I am really loving this story, keep up the phenomenal work!
emoblackie chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oh for the love of Alma please do this. I like many fans were disappointed with a variety of parts of the entire storyline. I will be glad to give any aid that u need, hell even give u my contact number to discuss this. XD supporting yall all the way.
Zso chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Good to see someone who feels the same about FEAR 2 & 3 as I do. Honestly I was rarely even scared. And sometimes I almost forgot all about Alma. I'm really looking forward to see what you do here.