Reviews for SSBS 2
G.S.Pheonix chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
to let you know usually that is someone laying a seige on the police force would do but in my story rallen has an honor code and only fights and destroys who he considers his real enemy no one else
G.S.Pheonix chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
TO answer your question shadie kid rallen is in your point of view evil but the reason is that in my story jeena delivered the first blast in the patrols attempt to kill rallen these actions of the patrol made him feel betrayal and shattered his heart so he is back to stop his brothet for framing him further and the only otjher he wants to destroy is the patrol not anyone else / in fact later in my story jeena is to find the typed up letter rallen wrote to her and realise what she did to him thats all i can explain right now
G.S.Pheonix chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
im still new at this benn off fanfiction for a while but i request help on my story the betrayed
Nick4120 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
(SPECTROBES RP)

Name: Jason Stross

Species: Human

Appearance: Blue eyes, Black hair and goatee, scar near the right eye, strong built, wears jeans, black T-Shirt, and NPP Hoodie.

Faction: NPP

Background (bio): Being orphaned in one of the many metropolis' on Kollin, he was forced to fend for himself. Joined NPP as soon as possible. People call him ruthless and cold-hearted. All he cared about was getting the job done. Has lost several partners because of the orders he made. Hates the use of gauntlet weapons and Spectrobes..

Rank: Captain

Weapons: NPP Assault Rifle

Name: Sigma

Species: Human

Appearance: art/Sigma-V-2-264285419?qgallery%3Anick4120%2F26231021&qo13

Faction: Nessa Milita

Background: Unknown. Is made to be a supersoldier for Nessa and is sent to kill the main team.

Rank:

Weapons: Dual wrist red energy swords, Dual wrist blasters.

Name: Liz Carmine

Sex: Female

Species: Human

Appearance: 5 1/2 foot tall, Blue hair, purple goggles with black frames and sleeveless COG armor.

Faction: COG

Background: When Jason Stross crash landed on Sera, Liz's home planet. They got to know each other, but when, Jason was able to fix his ship, he tried to bring Liz with him. But he saw that her helicopter was shot down by a Brumack. when he got to the crashed Chopper, all he found was her Lancer. So he took it and got off world. But she survived.

Rank: Lance Corpral

Weapons: Lancer. (rifle with a chainsaw bayonet.)

(RECON & KRAWL SPACE)

Name: Nick Smyth

Species: Human

Appearance: ODST armor. Under that, he has short black hair, green eyes, and a black goatee.

Faction: USMC, UNSC, The Alliance

Background: In 1945, Nick was assigned to assassinate a Nazi scientist named Edward Richtofen. After the failed mission, Richtofen unknowingly sent him through time to 2547 with the MDT. So he joined the UNSC to fight off the covenant. After the victory, the Krawl attacked earth, then the NPP came to help. Nick was then sent to Ziba where he found out that the NPP were working with Richtofen, so he hauled ass back to Kollin to help the UNSC with the NPP. after a suicide mission, Nick was able to get him and the UNSC out of Kollin, leading them to the citadel.

Rank: Corporal

Weapons: Assault Rifle

Name: Jack Shepard (The Rookie)

Species: Human

Appearance: ODST armor, under that, he has brown hair and blue eyes.

Faction: UNSC

Background: After the battle of New Mombasa, Jack and His team were sent to investigate a derelict ship in the orbit of harvest. What he found was the entire planet infested with Krawl.

Rank: Lance Corporal

Weapons: Silenced SMG

Name: Xytan

Species: Sangheli

Faction: Covenant, Sangheli Resistance, Alliance

Appearance: Sangheli with cybernetic enhancements.

Background: During the Attack On Harvest, Xytan questioned the war on humanity. His brother, Kron, disagreed with him. So after Harvest, he went home, to Sanghelios. But later on, Kron lead the Krawl to attack them. Xytan lead a resistance against them and decided to get off world to get help from the rest of the covenant. This failed when Kron boarded his ship and nearly killed both himself and Xytan with a plasma grenade. When he woke up, he found himself in Ziba prison.

Weapons: Dual energy swords.

Name: Kron

Species: Sangheli High-Krawl

Appearance: Pitch Black with a shade of Red

Background: After Harvest, Kron started to suffer from lead poisoning due to an untreated shot from a sniper rifle. Krux promised to save him and blinded him with false power. Kron agreed to Kruxs demanded and lead to Krawl to Sanghelios. When he triggered thy plasma grenade, nearly killing him and Xytan, Kruxs saved him and turned him into a high-Krawl.
BobJacksonSSJ chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Yay! I didn't die! Ah ah ah ah stayin alive stayin alive ah ah ah ah Stayin !
Nick4120 chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Can I join?

Also can a few OCs join? I really want to try to get readers for Recon...
BobJacksonSSJ chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Awright! I didn't die like an idiot this time! Hope I can keep this up!
BobJacksonSSJ chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Okay, so I already submitted myself, so I'll be in the sequel... right? And this time, don't make me step on a landmine like an idiot and die!