Reviews for Ten Years Too Long
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I loved it! But i just wanna say you sort of rushed into dean and cass getting back together. IDC! I LOVE IT! Im just saying.
The 1st Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
i loved the part when sam said "I'm straight but I kind of want to fuck Cas right now." best line ever!
darkphoenix2345 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I loved this! It reminded me of a comedy of errors.
cassiels-song chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This was completely adorable!

It took a moment to realize the perspective changes but I totally loved the story! And the happy ending! *squee*
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
You should be proud of it, it's great. I really like it.

Oh, hey, I know about the whole pain in the asterisk thing. I use OOOOOOOOOO to separate the shifts in story. Don't know why but it accepts letters, but not asterisks. Feh.
Cassiopeia7 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I can't shake off the feeling that this story sounds sorta like cloudyjenn's The Reunion. It's the same idea with the 10 year apart thing but with a different twist haha

I like that you added Balthazar :)
Forbidden-Lover1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
And I know you don't do more chapters or sequels or prequels, but omg! this has so much awesome potential!

So I am going to sit here and demand more! XD
OneShotMarvel chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Aww, very cute. But their reason for breaking up and not contacting each other for ten years when they obviously loved each other was very stupid. Don't take it the wrong way! Not criticizing your writing or plot or anything, it's a very good plot and the plot is something you see every now and then. I'm just thinking about it let's say if it was me or my friend that that happened to. Hecks no! If It happened to me, first off I wouldn't put up that ultimatum, but if I did and things went wrong I'm sure I would thnk things through more rationally while sitting in my room and then go and talk to my partner/ex-partner. If it was my friend that happened to, I would have told them to think straight and shove them in a room together with us(the friends) and have a debate(Well, rather a god scolding from the friends to them that is).

But anyway! That completely random crap aside, loved it! I loved how no one could recognize Sam, and how Cas and Balthazar assumed he and Dean were together -chuckles- Poor Winchesters, always being hooked up by strangers! XD hehehe Glad things sorted themselves out though, I love seeing both Dean and Castiel happy :)

Great job with it!
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Aww, sweet.

Never went to any of my reunions. Might have if i had an ex as adorable as either of these two to hook with.