Reviews for Poke Wars: Start of Chaos
Fujitora chapter 35 . 3/31/2014
I wanted to say that this was a fine addition to the Poke Wars Series. Normally I am skeptical of reading any story with an original character as the protagonist but I decided to give it a chance and you won me over. I enjoyed Dawson as a character, i almost felt that he could be an actual character in Pokemon, his interactions with Lance and Team Rocket highlighted the desperate situation they were in, and his Pokemon team all had unique personalities. However i am still intrigued by Dawson but felt frustrated because you revealed very little about his past and how it shaped his personality at certain parts of the story it seemed like you were going to reveal something about Dawson only to push it aside, I hope to learn more about Dawson in the future.
Ou0 chapter 35 . 2/3/2014
Yay! They live! Only though it's one year later! I would just love to see the sequel, just as much as I like the Poké wars universe!
Anyway, I congratulate you on the completion of the story, and I feel as if I was with you from the near-start. So, thankyou for writing for us, and thanks for the entertainment!
funnelwebs chapter 35 . 2/3/2014
WAITWAITWIATIWAT AHHHHHHH WWHYYYYY IS EVERYONE SKIPPING SOOO MUCH STUFF AND GOING DIRECTLY TO EVERYONE BEHIND GROUNDON"S WALL? like in your case i understand as i guess there doesnst have to be much to say but... uggggg so frusturated

anyways great way to sum tings up i cant wait for amidst choas :D
nightelf37 chapter 35 . 2/3/2014
I hope you get around to proofreading this somtime. Great job on the Team Rocket rescue, though. And this chapter.
acpeters chapter 33 . 1/19/2014
Fantastic! The way you wrote the battle really seemed like a reasonable battle strategy that could possibly work. Now team rockets hear and i guess Dawson and company should "prepare for trouble". I'm sorry about the pun I couldn't resist
funnelwebs chapter 33 . 1/19/2014
YAHAHAA TEAM ROCKET IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY! Yay! I wonder how this will end up 0_O
As always great chapter; I like how you actually gave lance a strategy instead of making them have an all out brawl and managing to make it out by some miracle :) it makes the story more realistic :D can't wait for future developments keep up the good work!
Seas and Shadows chapter 32 . 1/14/2014
Aww... I like Haunter!
funnelwebs chapter 32 . 1/13/2014
Yay its battle time :D wonder how theyll survive, or whether they will at all 0_O

O gardy died? :( o well you have to kill off characters in these fics or theyll never work :P

Awesome again keep up the good work and keep updating :D
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 32 . 1/12/2014
Man, this is going to get messy.
8Tyedye8 chapter 32 . 1/12/2014
I love the irony that in trying to purge the world of humans they become more human like themselves.
funnelwebs chapter 31 . 1/8/2014
WOOO those chapters were exciting :D aweeeomsseee sooo much action love it:D and the humor's great as well

Just a question: why did the nidoking attack the gengar?

other than that, loved all of it sorry i havent reviewed for the other chapters earlier
Ou0 chapter 29 . 12/23/2013
Cliffhanger!
Great writings, o my lord,
Have an awesome week, myself
Ou0 chapter 28 . 12/13/2013
Oh my God.
That was epic.
Was this the moment when the human's dampeners were removed? Should be, anyway.
Great writing,
9.5/10 total, grammar, paragraphing and storytelling included for the chapter!
acpeters chapter 28 . 12/13/2013
Oh wow, your description of the nidoking, really showed how frightening of a monster it would have been. And it's sheer persistence to keep coming back. Now is this the last we see of this monster? Depending on how it goes, I can think of a certain army that our heroes are avoiding who may enjoy employee such a beast.

Either way it was a great read, and a much better time than studying for my finals would have been. Thank you very much and I look forward to more
The Archsage chapter 28 . 12/13/2013
Something tells me this is going to come back to bite them in the asses.