Reviews for Once Then Always
You killed aro wtf
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Wow that was soo awesome you should make it a story instead of a one shot
ArekWhitlock chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
this story is so different but I loved it!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Live this! It's so different!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
- oh my gosh -
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Wow, an intriguing and plausible history for them. Amazing o/s, I'm sorry it took me so long to read it.
Breaking Aurora chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Oh la la! Very unusual pairing, creative plot, loved it! I never pictured a Twilight vamp being able to drink blood from another vamp. I've seen this in shows like "True Blood" and other vamp movies but I'm more than happy to give you creative license to do as you wish :-) It definitely makes a unique twist. Thanks again for more great slash!
I'llTakeAlice chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Wow. Deliciously twisted indeed. I am so in love with this pairing now. Amazing and debauched. The storyline was perfect. Subtle hints at a deep background. I want to know more about what happened with Aro and the Cullens. I do believe that Carlisle would do anything to protect his family. Even kill Aro. And now he must run. I love how you implied such a history between Carlisle and Alec. Lovely. And the ending. What an image.
ICMezzo chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Nice job on this, bb. I'm a C/E gal, but I could see how C could want Alec under the right circumstances. :)

Love that you're tackling vamps more and more often lately!

Great job!

-ICM :)
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
don't think I have ever read Carlisle and Alec before. Loved this one shot very much xx
MusicMovesMyPen chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I love how you can make a story so heartbreaking yet beautiful, sweet, and addictive. This one was just as stunning as the others. I've never read a Carlisle/Alec fic before and I had my doubts but I'm sure you could make any pairing enjoyable. Thank you for sharing this with us!
LetDownAgain chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Deliciously twisted is right. And beautiful. And twisted (did I mention that already). Never pegged you for an Alec/Carlisle story, but Oh Boy, that was fantastic. Perhaps the most lovely sexy story I've read in a while. I loved how you seamlessly wove this story into the canon that we know. It was plausible! And absolutely could have happened. Carlisle would protect Edward and Bella and Ness b/c he would protect his family with his life, without question. And Alec indicating that Bella's defenses perhaps weren't as stalwart as we all understood them to be? Perfect. And I loved the hinted history between these two. That Carlisle has obviously been beating himself up over wanting Alec for centuries, but he can't seem to resist him either. Perfect perfect perfect.
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
wonderfully woven tale...it was refreshing to read this pairing. Great job :)
Luv2Read247 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Absolutely amazing story! It was very intriguing and I just loved the pairing! You should write more of them. I really what to know about their past and what happens next! You are such a lovely writer and I can't wait to see what you write next!
teleshawna chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Risky pairing but I really liked it. I like how you allude to a bigger story. It kept me wondering about everyone's history together. It wasn't so mysterious that it was frustrating...just enough to keep me thinking about it. Thank you!