Reviews for Never Let Me Go
ImmatureChild chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
:D I can never find any Shipwreck stories and this one was great.
NurseKelly chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Oooooooooohhhh...this was GORGEOUS. Beautiful (and accurate) description of drowning. Well done.

This passage really struck me: "Wasn't that funny? Her chest was on fire, but she was underwater./Well…there was nothing she could do - nothing that could help her now./Might as well put the fire out."

You've done a terrific job creating yet ANOTHER OC character! Jeckle is quickly becoming another fav. I've always had a thing for Shipwreck and I really love them together.
88dragon06 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Alright, another Shipwreck story! This was a good one too. I liked how you used the BATs in this story (my fave Cobra toy). Also great job with description, I could almost feel the water as I read. Never heard the song before, so I'll have to look it up. Keep up with the great writings!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Personally, I think songfics can be beautiful things in the right hands, but I don't like to read them all too often. This one was one of the beautiful ones, though. Very dark, perhaps, but very beautiful.
CaptainRocket chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
for a moment I thought you were about to kill Jeckle then I was going to start yelling... lol :) But I won't have to do that now because 'Wreck saved her from drowning. Very nice short. Much like your Nomad/Low Light couple, Jeckle & Shipwreck are a great pairing.
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
So glad you posted this! Well done, and the song fits perfectly.. More Wreck/Jeck fics.. Please? Lol.. I loved it...