Reviews for To Take Back What is Mine
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This was good!
Sad but good.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Whew, intense and disturbing, perfect for the Halloween Fest.
mercutio chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Not slash you say? thats not what i saw ohoho...
bookworm324 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I would love to see this as a full multi-chapter story... It would be so interesting to read, but right now, this is satisfying too :) Love everything you write, it can be so thought provoking sometimes. Beautiful.
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
OMG! How sad was that? But so perfectly described!

Love everything you write!

xoxo
avioleta chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
deliciously disturbing.
dans la chambre chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Delightful little fic. Well done as usual.
Bon26 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
God, that was...disturbing. And excellent.
twiloverhardcore chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I really liked this. If Alice is dead, too, maybe you could write a second part where Carlise goes looking for Jasper?

Maybe he could kill Jasper, because that's what Jasper truly wants?
evilgiraffe82 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
How macabre and wonderful. I'd love to know what happened to put them in this situation, or what happens now - any chance of a bit more?
ByteMeGeekette chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
So sad but very well written.
deenerneener chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Ye gods this was gruesome. So short, but so painful.

Even an eyeless Edward is beautiful, and even an eyeless Edward would see how well you've painted this scene.

Thanks for writing.
Malianani chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Oh this is a tantalizing little fic! And it screams out to be explored even further. (Okay, I'm the one who's screaming for more! hehe) I LOVE stories that focus on the relationship between Edward and Carlisle, and I'm also drawn to psychological dramas. You've got both in this mini-fic! You've grabbed my attention and leave me wondering how in heck Edward found himself in that dungeon. How did Carlisle find him? What kind of a road will they travel for Edward to come back to wholeness? (Or will he?) I would love to follow these characters as these questions are answered. :) Great job! And congrats on your first Edward-Carlisle non-sexual story (although you expertly retain the sensual, almost desperate, aspects of their relationship). Thanks again for the great read!
venis-envy chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I love this line: I've come to the ancient dungeons beneath Volterra to take back what is mine.

It always reminds me of my favorite line in Labyrinth (best movie ever).

This story is awesome. I love what you did with it. The idea of Edward losing his eyes is fascinating and really had my brain working in overdrive. With his mind reading abilities, it would make for a very interesting twist in a longer story. Carlisle's badassery here was awesome.

Fantastic job with the eerie descriptions of the dungeons. Made me cold and shivery.
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wow, that was intense. I almost cried for Edward. How awful.