Reviews for I Blame the Parents, Myself
Lonewolf218 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
"I just woke up not even five minutes ago"

:) I see what you did there.

Hilarious story.
JackFrost14 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Oh, man... That was funny XD
sillyfudgemonkeys chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
OH MY GOD! THIS IS AMAZING! 8D You should do more of this! XD Maybe have Nyx talk about how she had to face the P1 characters too (since she's the boss in the Snow Queen route I believe). I'd love if you continue this whole...kind of, antagonist get together group that complains about the protagonists/heroes. XD
l3largus chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Roflmfao! I envisioned them sitting on a sofa in some suburban house drinking tea. XD
God Emperor Of GAR-halla chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Then Nyarlathotep smacks them both in the face and tell them they got lucky in comparison compared to him having to fight multiple Wild Cards at once. XD!
JudgmentOfTheDream chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
If this fic wasn't awesome, then I don't know what is xDD
Windraider chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I totally love this story. The part about Izanagi and Izanami and the muggers were the best part.
Kassadar-Emperor of Mankind chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This is one of those stories I can read over and over again, just cause it makes me laugh. Awesome!
Krylancelo chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Fun! I was thinking what would happen if these two knew each other. Happy you put the Izanagi thing in there too. Good one.
Arisato Kana chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
HAHAHA! I'm sure they will chat like this if they really meet!
prosser783 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This story made me see persona-no, LIFE in a different way lmao. You deserve a stading ovation for this story.
Shin Hitorigami chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
One of the most amusing I've ever read, you've made a story to that one I can't recall, something about Orpheus and Izanagi getting together just like this. Anyway this was equally as funny and hilarious, good parodic humor.
Filraen chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
From someone who doesn't know about the Persona series, very funny.
DragonGolem chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
It was a good laugh. Definitely a good laugh. First time I fought Nix I didn't even have Armageddon. Ah well...
Irisu-Zerone chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Too lazy to log in now.

HAHAHA, WTF MAN! THIS WAS HILARIOUS! The best part, "Freakin' kids." Aw man, you got me good!