Reviews for The Dog Called Hadrian
Nova chapter 1 . 10/17
/poke/ rereading and wanted to get your muse to get inspired in this direction
917brat chapter 2 . 6/9
I have no idea what this is crossed over with besides Harry Potter but I do find it interesting and would like to read more of this.
kia the fox chapter 2 . 10/12/2018
I'm really enjoying this I hope it will get continued eventually
novonia chapter 2 . 4/15/2018
What a fun and interesting way to bring these two worlds together; a good read, looking forward to when your muse deigns it with an update.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2017
Please update
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2017
Truly a joy to read. Would love more if possible
novonia chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
such a good idea for a crossover
PristinelyUngifted chapter 2 . 2/20/2017
It's rare to find good Tortall crossovers. Well done.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2017
I do so wish you would update this, but I can understand how hard writing can be. I wish you luck with your future literary endeavors.
MidnightsRose chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
Amazing, I love this so much, it is well written and write more as these are my favorite fandoms of and I've never read anything combining them. So excited, eagerly waiting for more.
kitsunerocker chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
Sorry if I sound rude but are you planning on updating this story. I really love reading it.
sakura.doom.vampire chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
I love this story. Please continue it. I can't find a lot of crossovers for this paring of books.
willboon chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
please update this story sometime I thought it was quite interesting
Queen of the beasts 44 chapter 2 . 6/26/2016
I really like this story. Please write more
secretwhovianpony chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
... WHAT?! ...When... how... what... huh?! HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THIS BEFORE?! THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING! J. K. ROWLING MEETS TAMORA PIERCE! AAAAAAHHHHHHH! *fan girl* Holy sweet mother goddess, I have totally found this at the most amazing time! I am quite literally in the middle of reading 'Bloodhound', book 2 of the Beka Cooper trilogy. And having already read some of Tamora Pierces other books ('Alanna: The First Adventure' and 'Lioness Rampant' of "The Songs of the Lioness", "The Immortals Quartet", all but 'Lady Knight' of "The Protector of the Small Quartet", and both 'Tricksters Choice' and 'Tricksters Queen') I am beyond excited about finding this. But why must there be only 2 chapters? *falls to knees* *shouts dramatically* WHY?!