Reviews for The Romantic
Michonyx chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I can't say that the extermination of the tribe was a good thing, but this is a good story. I look forward to reading more of your work. :)
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Lost for words as per usual. Fantastic story. What else can I say? Congrats!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I thought I had read this a while back, but apparently I hadn't, and I'm a little mad at myself for that. Your mind is creative and amazing and brilliant. This story is like nothing I had read before, so very unique.
AllTheOtherNamesAreUsed chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I think I love this a little. The entire thing is so poignant. Seth is so in love that it affects Alec, who is so enamored of the idea that he risks himself to do the only thing that will wake Edward.

It would be very interesting to see Edward's reaction to stepping forward in time 50 years, and Seth's reaction to the knowledge that he's the only one of his tribe that's been spared. And the other Cullens, when they find out that Edward has awakened... much left to explore with this, if you ever decide you want to.

Thanks for sharing...sorry I missed it at Halloween...
RaindropSoup chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Wow. This is amazing. Alec's voice really set the tone. The underlying, almost-detached despair along with the hint of longing and ... innocence added to the sadness of Seth's devotion and Edward's loss; the hopelessness and the glimmer of hope at the end ... I adored, and it's just how angst is supposed to be. Also, whenever I think of Alec (and Jane, for that matter), I think of how their youth effects them, and I love how you included the aspect here, comparing the juxtaposition between Alec and Seth's age and appearance. It was all very, VERY well done.
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Really thought I'd already reviewed this, sorry.

Yeah, brilliant! Loved the whole thing. Great pairings. Really great pairings. :)

Original & unique. Well done!
MusicMovesMyPen chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This disturbed me deeply, but that isn't to say that I didn't like it because I really, really did. I enjoyed the writing and the emotion behind it. I feel bad for all three of them because none of them got their happy ending but at least they all derived maybe a small amount pleasure or happiness for a little while.
AlecAndra chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Another different and very good story. I loved Alecs POV. The way he used his gift... ;), and how it ended..Thank you.
luvinlapush chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
i so hope alec will find jis love and that edward will be with seth he so deserves love after all he has done to try to keep edward taken care of while he was i am excited for more so thank you for sharing it rocked
evilgiraffe82 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This is fabulous. Alec's detachment, Edward's grief, and Seth's hopeless devotion are all just perfect. Very, very well done.
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I absolutely loved this! the idea of Seth staying for so long to be with Edward and the of Alec being so lonely, it's just sad yet so sweet at the same time.

Great job as always love :)

xoxo
avioleta chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Loved this when I first read it and again this time. Just something about Alec's voice that nearly pushes me over the edge... Clear and creepy but with a strange mix of amoral innocence added in there.
mrsbeas chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Holy crap - that was intense! Very interesting that you used Alec's POV for this - I really liked the story from an outsiders POV.
bbbluez chapter 1 . 11/14/2011