Reviews for Dependence
sasusaku3623649 chapter 7 . 4/8
Ahhh please continue I love it !
Natalie chapter 7 . 3/2
love this story please continue! I didn't watch till recently because I found the series on netflix. Obsessed wish there was a 4th season please finish this series.
sadi chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
Great chapter. Full of fluff. You write them well. It's effective to witness a memory of happiness just after her leaving to Europe. I like the references to the pilot. Her leaving without talking to him is extreme. It's been a long time I know but maybe one day you will continue this story?
sadi chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
You introduce new characters in an interesting way. Giuilia Farnese for example. I like the ball and all that happens here. Her departure to Europe is a good idea but it seems to happen way too quickly. One or two chapters would have been necessary to analyse it.
sadi chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Really nice chapter. From Cesare's POV. Good interesting background to Rodrigo 's business , the family. Sweet moment when Lucrezia's head is on her brother's shoulder.
sadi chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
I like how you introduce the Sforzas. Not that big of a threat as it is only a date but it can be uneasy for Lucrezia.
I like Cesare's anger and his promise to her.
sadi chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
I want to be comforted by Cesare too. You write him very well. Love his protectiveness. Lucrezia is quite different from the series , insecure.
sadi chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Love the Borgia home life.
sadi chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I like it a lot. Modernized yet faithful. Good intro !
BroodyCheery323 chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
I do hope you're intending to continue on with this story at some point.. I love the way you've modernized it & the characterizations are so well done! Do continue, please! :)
lucymcclaran18 chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
I am loving this story, but when is the next Chapter coming? I need a conclusion! :)
MadDoll chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Please, please, please update.
please.
o_o
diannariquelme chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Update please! :)
Babypeach16 chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
This story gives me so, so many feels! Please keep writing! This is my favorite Borgia fic, and you write Lucresare so well...
Lucesare chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
Hey I read all the 7 chapters in a row. Its very interesting. Congratulations. I can't wait for the next chapters