Reviews for I Want Candy
Hot Hot Hot! l enjoy every chapter
marmitelover1710 chapter 9 . 7/9
Hoooooooly fuuuuuuuck!
Bit's Bit chapter 10 . 3/9
Awwww... I love this. Thank you so much for writing this. Soo hot! So sweet! So everything. This is a favorite!
Arkielad chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
i loved it. Thanks for writing it
BreeRizzles chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I just stumbled over this story and just need you to know, that this was just PERFECT for me! I usually don't read smut, cause I love the built up and I want a story to it. I don' t want them to turn into unrealistic sex monsters, you know. But THIS, omg, I loved it! Totally in character, no senseless fucking around... just fantastic. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Tweyelite chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Second time reading this. Still totally awesome.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
Anddd now I'm horny, this story was great !
tika12001 chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
Holy cap! This... I... I need alone time. Thanks for writing and sharing... AMAZING!
ambrai77 chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
Love this story! Thanks.
Vonny chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
Gee Thanks! im horny! done ..brilliant story...x
Noob chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Well that was unexpectedly sweet. :)
Noob chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
Wow, just wow. I love the imagery you've painted. I was expecting pure smut, but instead I got something that is both highly erotic and highly artistic.
LoveIsles chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
I read this a long time ago, then and I've read lots of sstories since - You need to win some kind of award for the hottest sex scenes - that was really hot.
HeatherSS1 chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
Woooah. You seriously know how to write sex-based tension! Love the descriptions during the cab ride. Will Jane get her back for that?
Lktwh13 chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
Loved this! Great fic, great story lines, great smut... Can't wait to read more of your stories! Thanks for writing!