Reviews for Elements
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
i loved the final bit, the snowglobe hermione made! and the rest of it was great too!
designtechdk chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
keep on writing :-)
KariAnn1222 chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Lovely! As always, your clean, mature writing style is refreshing - & I totally agree about sex scenes being more difficult to write, LOL. Thanks for writing & sharing!
cloverriot96 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
so sweet :D
faultybooster chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I loved this chapter :)

I enjoyed the little glimpse you gave us into their married life, and I was so happy to see a snowball fight. I love that no matter what stage they are in their lives, Ron will always have his inner child, one that's impish enough to sway Hermione to his side if only for the moment. I've always felt that Ron had a certain influence on Hermione in that she becomes a little less rigid around him.

The scene with the cops was quite humorous, and I like that the older cop was a lot more amused than the younger one.

The smut was well done and beautifully written, and I thought it was so great that there was still snow even though they were inside. Better still was Hermione asking Ron to create it for her.

Excellent story!
rhmac12 chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Hot hot hot! ;) loooove these 2! ;)

The present at the end was perfect! ;)

In case I forgot, Merry Christmas! ;)
TogetherYoureBlowie chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Loving this story, all of yours are so unique! Would love to see one withh the theme of "heat", hot sun, an island getaway maybe, hot tub after the sun goes down... regardless, keep it coming!
RemusSiriusLover chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
One of the most beautiful things I read ever! Such a romantic chapter xD
Romione4ever chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
I can't find the right words to describe how beautiful this is :)
RyanRow02 chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
It's so wonderful! Your writing always captivates me. Merry Christmas :D
rhmac12 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
So freakin hot! Btw can I say Ginny needs to grow up! She is just wrong- I do love though that Hermione was equally annoyed and that they did get revenge in some ways ;)
jesrod82 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Even though the theme was snow, it sure was hot!

I know that was cheesy, but I couldn't resist. LOL

The beginning felt like a slice of their every day life, the way they talk to each other, the small things like when he kissed her hand and her mentioning his stubble (which I'm glad he decided not to shave. A stubbly Ron is super sexy.)

Their moment in the park was both sweet and hilarious. The snowball fight and how Ron always says what's on his mind, even in the muggle world when he should be more careful. It was so them!

And of course, there's the smut. Well, It was more romantic than it was smut, though, which is always refreshing. The added addition of him making snow and referencing back to HBP was a really nice touch. You did the snow theme, and their characters, really great! I look forward to the next one! ;)
idol269 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Does anybody even like Ginny? She's always such an annoying bitch; I can't understand how someone doesn't just slap her.

Once she was out of the picture, this was a good story.
LadyKahlan chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Awesome story! I would definitely read more if you wrote it! :)
KariAnn1222 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
You & your themes! ;p Lovely, well-written, & highly entertaining. Thanks for sharing!