Reviews for Will You be the Marshmallow in my Pineapple Shake?
Pineapple Fairy Queen chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
Honey i'm home
ah, gotta love the free time you hae before school..not as tired as i thought i'd be :D
ANYWAYILOVETHIS. I love Byakuran :D (he's the theme on my phone XP)
Anyway, gotta get ready, bye-bye
FallenxLinkin chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
Awe... This was nice :)

I wonder what will happen to daemon though..hmmm...
Crybaby Boyfriend chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Do you think that you can write a sequel? It seems very interesting :3
Wolf1989 chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
That was a really good story. It's defiantly going into my favorites!
Wolf1989 chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
This is a nice chapter. Keep up the good work!
awesome person chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
this...was amazing! This is my first yaoi (fan fiction) and i absolutely love it! *wipes blood from nose* im gonna read it again!
La chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
Aww, it seems the Mukuro in other dimension wanted to helped. XDDDD Aww, finally, they're showing feelings towards each other without hitting around the bushes.
La chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
Even though you said this chapter was short, I like it. Shows how mukuro and bya relationship should be like. xDdd
La chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
I had a heartbreak as well when Byakuran was heartbroken. ; n ;
La chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
Hahah, I love Fran. Way to interrupt a make-up scene. xD
La chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Aww. That kiss was really sweet. And the way your portray Mukuro was perfect. Who knew. And keep up the great work.
La chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Aww. Their first dream kiss. xD Cute. Hmm, I like how Mukuro is cold toward Bya when they're in the real world and then became close in the dream world. Shows desire. Keep up the good work.
La chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
OOooh, interesting. I've always wanted to see what will happen in a 10069. This chapter is fascinating. Keep it up!
AbandonWolf3 chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
It's so cute. XD
peppermint twertle chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
*runs around in circles, chibi Mukuro and Byakuran following*

You're the first person to wish me a happy new year!

Hey, Bluebell runs a shop? Does she sell PINEAPPLE FISHES?

My family just bought the fish I want for the aquarium! It's golden... with a green tail. Does it remind you of anything?

Also... A white one with a winglike tail~

Wow, so many anime/manga references without knowing! I think KHR has seeped into my subconscious.