Reviews for Alien
Certifiable Genius chapter 4 . 2/28
Ha! A great chapter, this one. Don't forget about this story, please! It's hilarious!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 4 . 2/20
That's AWESOME! XDD I love it! So cute! So angsty at first, but so cute and funny at the end! XD Rock on!
Mcat9905 chapter 4 . 2/20
Oh look you're alive! I'm so happy to see that :) You've been a particular favorite of mine in like everything you write. This chapter made ma laugh a lot, and I still absolutely adore the entire idea of the whole story. So please, whenever you happen to have time, work on your fics? I'm sure I'm not the only one whose immensely pleased whenever you update :)
Vendelareader chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
I love this, Alfons is so adorable. He really needs more love, he's like the one good thing that came out of the 03 fma series. Pls write more drabbles of this!
Mcat9905 chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Haha the many forms of delirious Edward... Oh the fun you could have...
MadManWithATimeTravellingBox chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
XD
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Very funny. Ed's like a walking dictionary or encyclopedia. It's a very fun idea. :)
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Oh gosh. XD "You happened to Wednesday" I like the idea that Ed would just kinda forget to take care of himself and days and times never really mattered to him considering his line of work. Poor Alfons has to take care of him, but how on earth do you take care of Ed when he wants to destroy stoves at 4am? ha.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Ouch. I really love the interplay here, and how Alfons knows which buttons he can and cannot push, and realizes that he's crossed a line he didn't mean to, because now he can't find out any more about his mysterious roommate, even though he truly wants to.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
These are rather well done and very entertaining! Great job with these two! Rock on!
Bob's cookie chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
I. LOVE. NUMBER THREE.

In truth, I enjoyed ALL of these little short story-type things, but number three especially! Can I hug you?

I really hope you continue this. These are the best Edward and Alfons drabbles I have read. :D Thank you for sharing your imagination with the world!
Xtraitor chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Wow. Favorite chapter so far. Especially liked the end. When they started laughing even I was laughing!
Xtraitor chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Just to let you know, you spelled "arsloch" incorrectly. I totally got the meaning of it. But for future reference, it's spelled "Arschloch" (and it is supposed to be capitalized.) (sorry, spelling is kinda a pet peev of mine)
64PageBook chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I'm not sure why everyone thinks Ed's eyes are such a big deal. There are actually plenty of real people with amber coloured eyes. Its a pretty rare colour, but it does exist.
YellowXelia chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
THIS. It pleases me. Since it would take too long to describe my passionate love for this, I'll give you a summary: I tell you how amazing and hilarious this is. I give you praise for your writing skills. I say something about Ed's ridiculous smartness. I send subliminal messages about updating (in a completely civil way of course). I then wish you a happy life and continue on to your profile page. Summary end. ...Anyways, in case you didn't notice I'm really enjoying this (I feel so obnoxious) and think you're a great writer!