Reviews for Alien
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Oh, this one is PERFECT! I just adore it!
Luna FireFox chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
AWESOME!
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
My favorite one so far.
Certifiable Genius chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Ha! A great chapter, this one. Don't forget about this story, please! It's hilarious!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
That's AWESOME! XDD I love it! So cute! So angsty at first, but so cute and funny at the end! XD Rock on!
Mcat9905 chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Oh look you're alive! I'm so happy to see that :) You've been a particular favorite of mine in like everything you write. This chapter made ma laugh a lot, and I still absolutely adore the entire idea of the whole story. So please, whenever you happen to have time, work on your fics? I'm sure I'm not the only one whose immensely pleased whenever you update :)
Vendelareader chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
I love this, Alfons is so adorable. He really needs more love, he's like the one good thing that came out of the 03 fma series. Pls write more drabbles of this!
Mcat9905 chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Haha the many forms of delirious Edward... Oh the fun you could have...
OstensiblyInsane chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
XD
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Very funny. Ed's like a walking dictionary or encyclopedia. It's a very fun idea. :)
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Oh gosh. XD "You happened to Wednesday" I like the idea that Ed would just kinda forget to take care of himself and days and times never really mattered to him considering his line of work. Poor Alfons has to take care of him, but how on earth do you take care of Ed when he wants to destroy stoves at 4am? ha.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Ouch. I really love the interplay here, and how Alfons knows which buttons he can and cannot push, and realizes that he's crossed a line he didn't mean to, because now he can't find out any more about his mysterious roommate, even though he truly wants to.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
These are rather well done and very entertaining! Great job with these two! Rock on!
Bob's cookie chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
I. LOVE. NUMBER THREE.

In truth, I enjoyed ALL of these little short story-type things, but number three especially! Can I hug you?

I really hope you continue this. These are the best Edward and Alfons drabbles I have read. :D Thank you for sharing your imagination with the world!
Xtraitor chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Wow. Favorite chapter so far. Especially liked the end. When they started laughing even I was laughing!