Reviews for Victims of love
Makko-chan chapter 7 . 2/26
J
Smoleren chapter 17 . 11/24/2016
I really enjoyed this story from the get go and towards the middle i thought it seemed kinda rushed and maybe it was but i thought the end was going to be ridiculously rushed because by like 15 they stil weren't together. But i was surprised how well you wrote everything and it reallt didn't seemed rushed but actually realistic and it all fell into place. All the couples and pairings were really cool to read about even if i didn't know who some of them were or if they were OC? But anyways i really liked your writing quite a lot i think ill read more from you :)
YaoiFanGirl6221 chapter 17 . 11/19/2016
Great story Loved it
darknekofairy225 chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
hello I know this story has been done for a while but I just wanted to say that this is my favorite Naruto fanfiction ever and you did an amazing job on this I loved everything about it all the twists and turns Naruto and Sasuke had to go threw where beautiful and I wanted to thank you for writing this
Hunter Kun chapter 11 . 12/12/2015
Wow, this chapter made me want to punch Naruto in the balls. xD

I love your writing, keep it up,

Hunter
Hunter Kun chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
I really like Fukami before he started dating Naruto, but I'm sorta starting to hate him now. And I'm also kind of starting to hate Naruto too, I feel so bad for Sasuke and I just wanna slap Naruto to be honest.

Aaaaanyways, I think your writing is amazing! I can't wait to continue reading. I'm moving on to chapter eleven now, yay!

Your fan of your fanfics which has lots of more fans,

Hunter
Kays3r chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
I'll say this now and I understand why there are only 200 reviews... But I fucking hate when authors would put a pairing in the summary but when I read, they throw in another character to have sex with one of the main characters because they want to 'forget' or 'have fun'. Why would you write out (a) full on smut scene(s) and then have nothing developing for the main pairing?

Fucking Naruto... He's manipulated so easily. Also, he's a dick to Sasuke. I'd say he drove Sasuke away but then Sasuke, in a way, doesn't have the right to get angry about Sai either.

I understand there are 17 chapters so I'll continue reading to find out what happens and I personally hope you redeem yourself to me because right now I dislike what's happening.
Cocoa Mocha chapter 17 . 7/2/2015
I usually don't mind sasunaru but I read this thinking that there'll be narusasu since there's so little of it. I liked the story itself but you should at least warn for sasunaru. In the end, there wasn't even Sasuke bottoming for Naruto. I'm sorry but I would have liked to be warned? Can you at least changed the summary to state it? I'm not even joking because I love switching but I felt like reading a Naruto topping exclusively since there's so little of it so I felt cheated at the end.
nhimcon chapter 9 . 5/27/2015
I don't know why but the whlle Suigetsu thing just hurts a fucking lot. Actually I do know why, it's because he was so gentle and caring and he treared Sasuke like royalties. I know Suigetsu is necessary for the development of the NaruSasu relationship, but seriously, it *hurts*. The angst proves you are a wonderful writer. I really like this story, and I must say I love the pace. The whole doing-it-slow and dancing-around-each-other was delicious (and a bit agonizing. But I always crave for painful UST anyway, so...) Anyway, up until now the story has been amzing. I'll just move on to later chapter before commenting any further.
AzucenaXshadows chapter 17 . 5/14/2015
Such an emotional roller coster
But the ending was with it.
Thanks for sharing
narusasuns chapter 17 . 5/8/2015
Oh... i wish a suisasu ending... so bad x(
Love the story despite the ending pairing lol
To lazy to log in, thank for writing the story.
nanannananananna chapter 17 . 5/5/2015
love the twist Sasuke top but it's still more of a narusasu so i don't think they would be mad
Naruto-lifee chapter 17 . 1/21/2015
This story was great. At times yes I was mad and sad but overall I really enjoyed it... They were ment to be together since the beginning and I loved all the drama you put in the middle because they didn't take the hint in the beginning (they should have..would have saved time lol).
Naruto-lifee chapter 8 . 1/21/2015
Okay...I don't usually comment on every chapter but this fic has me so captivated. I feel horrible about the suigetsu thing. It broke my heart.
Naruto-lifee chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
I'm so confused. I was wanting sasuke with suigetsu even knowing its a narusasu but i don't know what I was thinking. I'm mad though because they haven't talked about how sasuke has cheated on suigetsu and I hate that Naruto is on everyone now...more like everyone is on him but still he's allowing it a little bit ahhh I don't know. I'm so confused.