Reviews for Trust and the Blue
TopazDragon chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
I do love this verse that you created. I remember the story, "Coffee Pots and Dress Shirts" as I had enjoyed it and wished there had been more. We get a bit of it here, about how some of it started.

Thank you for this and I'd love to see more of your oneshots.
claire sorrentino chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Very nicely done :) I like your Elena and your Reno :)
Jyet chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
The first piece is very good and has just the right amount of intensity. Great job of capturing Reno's dark side. The second one complements it very well - I especially liked the line, "and she wondered if that was something he could teach her."
absolute-zero88 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I like your take on this, and it works all the better because you've got the characterisation just right. Especially Reno's 'lesson expression' - I can just picture it! So very Reno. Elena comes across very well, too; a rookie mistake, but it's clear she has potential. I love stories like this where everyone is exactly how you imagine them, even down to Caith Sith.
ChocoboMuffins chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I feel obligated to review any Elena and Reno story, but this was actually very good! I'm surprised no one reviewed, because it's really well-written, unlike a lot of stuff on here. So nice work!