Reviews for An Unfound Door
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 10 . 8/30
I'm impressed. The number of fics that have managed to imbue me with a sense of wonder and mystery could be counted on one hand.

My only real issue is the songs in the previous chapter. I didn't think they were necessary and broke up the flow of the story.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/28
I think this is a sequel to something but you never described what.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/28
Full of potty language. No thanks. If the authors notes are any indication of the story itself I feel ashamed I even clicked this.

Ever heard of chapter warnings? Too bad capitalistic greed overcame any common sense.
Baphojr chapter 10 . 8/16
I wish there were more stories like yours. I'll check on your original work later.

Cheers for you
LJW599 chapter 10 . 8/8
Love the interaction between Harry and Hermione. This fic is turning out great.
MonkeyBiznez chapter 10 . 7/28
Love all the riddle pay offs we get to see here and of course nudity is grand for making situations where priorities are muddled, so definitely looking forward to what we see next chapter. I really hope the blue potion was cut with something in the outside world but thats a big toss up right now, and it doesn't mean the blue potion can't be harmful on its own...

If i had one hope it's that harry will soon not need for money in such a big way, finding means to yinker cheeply, but, meh, write on you wild steed.
MonkeyBiznez chapter 3 . 7/27
I am guessing right here right now it's super intelligent alternate personality Neville. Thats the bad guy.
MonkeyBiznez chapter 2 . 7/27
Love the story so far, I only have really a question about Voldemort writing his hated, you know, given name, but i'll admit it's perfect because we don't want hermione to know yet.
this is brilliant :)
PapaMidNite chapter 10 . 7/26
I finally caught up with this after years away. Great update. Can't wait to see what follows.

BelegC chapter 10 . 7/22
Truly excellent and addictive. I beg you to continue!
apocalyps24 chapter 10 . 7/18
Interesting very interesting...looking forward to more :D
Cant see what people have against harry/hermione pairing i have always thought it the most logical pairing, that being said i never understood this need to have charactors find their one true love while they are still so young... anyways i know you have said this us not a harry/hermione fic but i can wish ;p

fire1 chapter 10 . 7/18
every chapter you give us is like a well write gift. thanks for the update.
aeder chapter 10 . 7/16
Nice to hear from you again ! Thanks for new chapter
The phrase 'begs the question' doesn't mean what you seem to think it means. :(