Reviews for An Unfound Door

NEED UPDATE

THIS FIC IS TOO GOOD
Scott Peimann chapter 7 . 6/19
Joe,

This is a lovely read - as I observed in my previous note, it's good to see divergent themes, plots, and imagination.

Did I say imagination? Why, yes I did. That and you lead a person on into wanting more and more of your stories.

Kudos to you, Man; you do good work.

Kind Regards,
Scott Peimann
Scott Peimann chapter 4 . 6/19
Joe,

Fun story!

I'm enjoying the huge divergence from the baseline assumptions and paths. Thank you!

Cheers, and All That!
Scott Peimann
glennclp chapter 7 . 6/16
This is probably one of the best stories I've ever read in terms of how it's written, it flows beautifully and it's not cluttered up with long winded and unnecessary descriptions.

Everything is a mystery at this point in time, can't wait to see how it unfolds.
HurricaneShippu chapter 4 . 6/12
Heisenberg
ffntfy456 chapter 7 . 6/12
Now Luna and Hermione are up to something? I'm intrigued.
Excited-Insomniac chapter 1 . 5/25
So cool! I'm fascinated by the premise and can't wait to learn more!
fire1 chapter 7 . 5/24
good story, i fond it and could not stop reading it.
s-david-m chapter 7 . 5/20
Glad to see a new chapter! This is by far one of the most mysterious and intriguing HP fics out there, so I hope you continue!
aFiZ chapter 7 . 5/13
Welcome back amigo... You've been missed
Sun S. Li chapter 7 . 5/10
A great return that truly only deepens the mysteries at the same time filling IN the backstory. Can't wait for the next one cause good show on this
sam chapter 7 . 5/9
that chapter reminded me of Gaiman or Rothfuss. Good work.
Never Morrison chapter 7 . 5/8
Soooo happy to see an update to this! One of my major gripes with Cannon HP is that the magic world never seemed particularly magical. I mean yeah, a school in a magical castle with an all magic village next to it. Dragons and merfolk. Neat. There are fantastic creatures of course, but there's so very little besides the castle and creatures that seems genuinely magical. Like, pureblood traditions. In the cannon world, their big public standpoint is that muggleborns are ruining tradition or something thereabouts. You never hear what they are, you just get the bigotry. I always picture these fantastic celebrations and sacrifices to old gods, renewals of the spirit, rituals to defy the very fabric of reality... which is why fanfiction is so rewarding, because it gives people a chance to read something like this and your 'of Time' stories. Because you describe this phenomenal place where magic is Explored! It's not simply a few flicks of a wand, badly mangled latin and poor characterizations of classic 'Beasts and Beings'. (Seriously, what the hell's up with Centaurs in a forest?) You paint the picture of a world that is truly wide open. Stunning in it's depths and heights. Thanks for taking a break from your paper publishable works to spend some time on this. I loved the new chapter!
Mistress of Potions chapter 7 . 5/8
Definitely a different type of story which I take as a positive thing. It's nice to see a non-saintly Harry Potter for a change. Dark, but not evil.
Bob Schwartz chapter 7 . 5/8
Poor Harry. I liked this chapter. Also, I think I will buy one of your books after this or Heartlands ends. A drop in the ocean, I imagine, but I would be interested in seeing more after these works.