Reviews for An Unfound Door
Rosalind Fairchilde chapter 10 . 5/15
You sir are evil for leaving it in a cliffhanger. Please update soon, I saw this story in updated crossovers yesterday in the just in section under a different author and I started reading it only to find that the story wasn't found today but I remembered the title and found this one which is exactly the same up to what I read yesterday, idk if that was you or someone else stealing your work but I just thought I'd throw it out there
texrider chapter 10 . 5/10
Just found this thanks to a story thief who just reposted the first chapter, hope you continue...
tyry95 chapter 10 . 5/1
Of all the times to abandon a story...
twilliams1797 chapter 10 . 4/30
Well, now you are a big time author (wink wink) I suppose I will have to check out your work, that is if it is anything like this story.
Probaithius chapter 10 . 1/14
Fantastic. You truly are one of the best writers on this site.
TheGoldenScribe chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Morning.

This review is unrelated to your story, magnificent as it is. No, it is in conjunction with you including Blot amongst your 'top, prolific writers' list.

I'll request you to reread his works: they lack grammar and humour, their only skill is in how overrated they are.
David305 chapter 10 . 12/8/2016
Hope you continue! Cheers,
D
TheHollowClown chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
This is amazing. I sincerely hope that you will grace us with another update of this fantastic story rather sooner than later. It would be a shame to miss out on this.
I simply cannot wait for more. Keep up the awesome work!
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 10 . 8/30/2016
I'm impressed. The number of fics that have managed to imbue me with a sense of wonder and mystery could be counted on one hand.

My only real issue is the songs in the previous chapter. I didn't think they were necessary and broke up the flow of the story.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
I think this is a sequel to something but you never described what.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Full of potty language. No thanks. If the authors notes are any indication of the story itself I feel ashamed I even clicked this.

Ever heard of chapter warnings? Too bad capitalistic greed overcame any common sense.
Baphojr chapter 10 . 8/16/2016
I wish there were more stories like yours. I'll check on your original work later.

Cheers for you
LJW599 chapter 10 . 8/8/2016
Love the interaction between Harry and Hermione. This fic is turning out great.
MonkeyBiznez chapter 10 . 7/28/2016
Love all the riddle pay offs we get to see here and of course nudity is grand for making situations where priorities are muddled, so definitely looking forward to what we see next chapter. I really hope the blue potion was cut with something in the outside world but thats a big toss up right now, and it doesn't mean the blue potion can't be harmful on its own...

If i had one hope it's that harry will soon not need for money in such a big way, finding means to yinker cheeply, but, meh, write on you wild steed.
MonkeyBiznez chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
I am guessing right here right now it's super intelligent alternate personality Neville. Thats the bad guy.