Reviews for Rules
Wudelfin chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Too cute, and a great filler since she hasnt updated in a minute. *sigh*
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
lol These are soo freaking CUTE! LOVE IT! XD
Cascaper chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Ahahaha! I followed this link from the comments on Pika's page, and weehoo- it's every bit as good as I hoped. Well done you!
Yodeling Pickles chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This was exactly like all of them! And that comic is so amazing! You got all the characters right and the humor was great! I chuckled so hard!
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Aw yay, sweetie, I didn't know you wrote a fic for Labyrinth yet! And a really great Girls Next Door one at that! It was terrific with all it's little subtle tie-ins! It felt like it could really be one of the arcs in the comic. Great job!

-Peace and Goblins! BB
Tarocchi chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
oh this was marvelous. you had everyone entirely in gnd character, and i could easily picture many of the scenes in pika-sketch form. this was clever and poignant all at the same time. jareth was just the right balance of annoying and worthwhile. loved it!
HachimansKitsune chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Love the story *lol* GND rocks and this was a great play off Pyka's work. Good job. :)
NiteQueen chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
So cute! Nice story, very fun and adorable. great job
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
You know, I just watched this movie last week. It was alright, and I liked the part where he was playing with the baby and singing 'You remind of the babe'.

I really liked the fic too, and how you wrote him as goblinJareth. And would that be Legolas of Lord of the rings, and Christina and Eric from Phantom of the Opera? I don't know anyone else.

lol He pretended to be her fiance.

Also, bought Black (reaction: No, Tom! Stop him! Kick Tanis in the face! NOOOOOOOO!), read Red (NOOOOOOOO! I cried, and ha, I so knew he was Tanis!), read White (He died? But he didn't? I cried again). Now I need to get Green.
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
You've done it agian. You've managed to write about a fandom I no nothing about and make me interested. That was cute though. Great now I need to go find the movie.
animegus farmus chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I like. Interesting idea, well carried through, and she didn't even have to argue much. Was wondering if Jareth was angling for this the whole time, and if he wasn't somewhat voluntarily a goblin for that very purpose.
Shadow Shauwna chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Hahaha! Oh my god, that was funny especially the part with Hoggle:)
notwritten chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Very enjoyable to read. Keep smiling. :-)