Reviews for Midnight Visitors
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Hi, this is such a lovely caring father/daughter story. Gibbs is everything Abby needs, but she does know how to slip within his guard, too. Capturing his hand she tells his sleeping body to be easy too.
Thanks and cheers!
Hermi-ko chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
IT IS EPIC! Love the feelings and the scene and the lullaby and ... love your story, really. Amazing job you did there. Do you mind if I translate it into French one day? I would love to do so as they are all three my fav characters for this series. love
*Hermi-kô***
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Very, very, very loving and poignant moment for them! I really loved it! Gibbs singing Mockingbird to her is perfect !
KrisShannon chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
WOW... this takes my breath away. I have always loved the father/daughter relationship Gibbs and Abby share. I believe she is a major source of comfort for him as he is able to 'father' her as he would have Kelly, had she lived. I can see a scene like this happening between them. When Gibbs started singing... words cannot express what I felt. I loved Ducky coming in and finding them, then leaving them to continue sleeping while he runs for coffee and Caf-Pow. Beautiful job!
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Man! I was doing just fine until Gibbs started to sing the lullaby to Abby...then I was bawling like a baby! It was so sweet and sad and...jeez! *blows nose*

This was a very sweet, well written story. I love family!Gibbs/Abby! One of my favourite all time quotes from the show is between them, actually. I can't remember the episode, but Gibbs gets exasperated with Abby and tells her he's gonna start slapping her like he does with the others, "and it won't be on your head!" Oh Dad!Gibbs!
MissLisaDiNozzo98 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
i can't... That was beautiful. I'm not even kidding, I started to cry when I read this, especially when Gibbs started to sing to Abby. I love the father/daughter relationship between them, and this was just perfect. I honestly can't even... Wow. Amazing. Well done.x
Aunt Kitty chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Ohhhh...this was so lovely. I like the father/daughter element of the Gibbs/Abby relationship (she *is* the favorite!) and having him sing "Mockingbird" brought tears to my eyes. Just wonderful all the way around.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww they're so cute
FH96 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I had to refrain from crying because my mom would have thought I'd lost it, but that was simply beautiful.
cheether chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
A very elusive friend is what peace is. Good story.
LN8866 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Waaah! Made me cry! I loved the story, especially Abby staying still when Gibbs sang and Ducky locking the door...like a protective Grandpa.
KiwiPhoenix7 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Hey, great little story- I actually shed a few tears when Gibbs was singing and he started to cry- but then I am a bit of a whimp when it comes to that sort of thing! I enjoyed it, and thanks for keeping the relationship pure:)