Reviews for Youtube, Metube, and Percytube
Icyblast51 chapter 32 . 7/24
Wow...That's just...wow...
YOU'RE AN AWESOME WRITER! I know it's been 2 years, but still, I came upon this story one day, and by the first word I was sucked in. A couple of times, it was hard to find this story again, but I continued to try to. I could barely put my tablet down as I read every single one of your chapters. And now...it's over. I wish I could forget everything I read then read it again, over and over again. This was a wonderful story, and it is why this website exists. For fans to read amazing stories related to their favorite books, shows, movies, etc, like yours. I just want to say thank you for giving me and thousands of others the chance to read this deeply beautiful story.
-Icyblast51
MasterOfChaos101 chapter 2 . 7/14
"There's a white terrorist chasing after me! Scram! And no, it's not Percy Jackson! Al Qaeda makes some good masks these days!"

This is not funny you ugly little shit. You think terrorist jokes are funny? Well guess what? It's not. So you should go fucking jump off a cliff cuz people like you don't deserve to live
WarMad13 chapter 2 . 7/12
Damn! This fic is Hot Stuff (aka Leo Valdez :))!
I just couldn't stop ROLF'ing ... Super funny and hilarious. I am freakin' lovin' this shit right now:)!

PS. Sorry for all the cursing ...
Jana Grace chapter 6 . 7/9
aww, i love wicked and this story :)
NusaibaFangirl chapter 32 . 7/9
Wow another great story you are a really talented writer I can see a big future ahead of u! :) :) :)
amazing percabet chapter 23 . 7/2
Cute
Awsome Percabeth chapter 19 . 7/2
Cute yet short
iCanGrammar chapter 7 . 6/14
I like this story except for the incessant misuse of "you're" and "your". Get this straight- YOU'RE means YOU ARE. Do not use "you're" in a sentence where you would not put YOU ARE. If YOU ARE doesn't fit, put in YOUR. Example: I think YOU'RE going to be a talented writer.
YOUR means BELONGING, it's like MY, but about the person *you're* talking to, of that makes any sense. Example: I find YOUR constant misuse of these words bothersome. Okay, please fix these before my OCD drives us both to hell. You have potential!

-Grammar Nazi
cool my dad works in 230fifth
kaylee.rodriguez18 chapter 32 . 6/2
her dress! its ruined! but anyways what a great story! it is SO hard to find quality fan fiction nowadays so THANK YOU for being one of the few to be a talented writer!
Bob joe chapter 31 . 5/29
You should have done Don't Go Breaking My Heart by Elton John
Bob joe chapter 23 . 5/29
Put a Bruce Springsteen song for a Percy Jackson song.
Amp910 chapter 16 . 5/28
My sister knocked me out with a book once
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 32 . 5/22
LOVED this story!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 15 . 5/22
I loved you and your writing from the start! Thank you so much for writing this!
2,043 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »