Reviews for Youtube, Metube, and Percytube
thesleepingsiren chapter 16 . 8/16
I think I've read this story way too many times. This is my default fanfic, I think the first one I actually read (back when I pretty much exclusively only read AUs). I absolutely adore this story, and everything about it is amazing!
GREKOMAN DEMIGOD chapter 18 . 7/10
This chapter is goddamn awesome, heartwrenching and really full of emotion and rwisty. Congrats for making such a great job of this story nd i am really happy that u put this chappie here .
GREKOMAN DEMIGOD
PercabethLover chapter 32 . 7/8
Aww! :)
PercabethLover chapter 31 . 7/8
*wipes tear
Wow. This story was truly very powerful. I loved every moment in this fanfic, and I hope you will continue to be an amazing author!
Tori Chase chapter 31 . 6/26
Beautiful. There is no other word for this. I'm so sad this is ending :( Especially when the ending is just so happy and just so perfect. :)
Tori Chase chapter 32 . 6/26
This fanfiction was absolutely beautiful. One of the best ever! You're a truly talented writer :3
Abby chapter 1 . 6/24
That was funny
Percabeth4life chapter 32 . 5/30
Lovely story. Keep writing more
CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPYou are such a good writer I literally stayed up till, like, I don't know12:00pm reading this.️You'd get some serious $$$$$ if you ask people to pay to reread your stories because it is TOTALLY EORTH UT
One of the nest FF's I've ever read
ReaperOfOaths chapter 3 . 5/18
that movie was a disgrace to the fandom
Puppy 17 chapter 32 . 5/17
I'm so glad you worked in the underwater kiss, in the last Olympian its a symbol of their first time dating and now it's a symbol of their love.
Roshan chapter 32 . 5/16
Fluffy bunnies are indeed cute
Keep writing
Love
Roshan
Tori Chase chapter 30 . 5/11
Also, you should use the song "Marry Me" by Jason Derulo
I LOVE THIS FANFICTION SOOO MUCH! This is the first fanfiction I have read, and it will be one of my all time favorites :) It's so sweet
A.R.M.Ysince1992 chapter 1 . 5/11
Thank you for writing this. BEST FANFIC EVER!
Its so beautifully written and has such a beautiful plot. I wish I was this talented. No joke.
Plus I really liked the Seoul, Korea part bcz i'm a diehard fan of kpop. I was so excited for that.
2,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »