Reviews for Youtube, Metube, and Percytube
Great
Cmon give me a Calypso x Percy chapter
Whoop whoop
Stanly3011 chapter 12 . 1/13
Mate, love the chaos you've caused
- trust broken
- rumours
- ect
I'm looking forward to seeing how this mess is cleaned up
It'sjustmePercy chapter 1 . 1/8
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS AMAZEBALLS
LeoisBae chapter 25 . 1/8
*WHOOP WHOOP* Great chapter!
ugh.mayyaaa chapter 31 . 12/25/2016
OK SO I HAVE BEEN HOOKED ON THIS STORY. THE PLOT WAS RLLY NICE(26748282x BETTER THAN WHAT I COULD EVER WRITE) AND ITS JUST TOO CUTE. SOME PARTS MADE ME LAUGH, SOME PARTS ALMOST MADE ME CRY BECAUSE ITS JUST SO WELL WRITTEN AHHH THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING:))
BusinessGrad chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
This is a good start but it just bugs me that Annabeth works at a 5-star restaurant but they serve that type of food? I belive that restaurant in NYC doesn't even have a Michelin star. Overlooking all that it's definitely heading somewhere.
lynne chapter 32 . 12/12/2016
i love it my name is lynne and im just gushing so much
daasiandude123 chapter 32 . 11/30/2016
This story is absolutely phenomenal! Even though I found the plot at first to be... rather not in taste with my predilection, though I would have to say that as the story developed I found it to be not as "something conjured up by a adolescent woman" as I previously thought. I found your personalization, development, and overall romance of the characters to be well written.
daasiandude123 chapter 29 . 11/30/2016
Why did you put me through that
daasiandude123 chapter 5 . 11/30/2016
ehat
1128 chapter 31 . 11/25/2016
awwwwwwwwwwww so cute
Plumpy chapter 32 . 11/15/2016
It wasn't mind blowing but, a real work of art, nice job! Honestly you're such a great writer, it never felt as cheesy as some other fics feel you know? It was just perfect fluff all the way through I felt, and the parts where Percy and Annabeth were apart were so stressful. Great writing keep it up!
Guest chapter 31 . 11/2/2016
I loved this it was so cool, it was so sweet, I loved all the songs, and one more thing: I would like to RSVP for percabeths wedding
2,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »