Reviews for Youtube, Metube, and Percytube
WaterMaster chapter 32 . 4/13
MErp. I don't actually have an account but I'm just gonna use this ;name anaow.
*Merp
*this name
*now
*I'm supposed to be doing homework but dis story is so good that I haven't even finished one page and it's like 7:55 :)
Oh yes. It is the best story ever. I'm glad I searched up good Percabeth fanfics. Otherwise I wouldn't have read these awesome stories without having to read a part of bad ones first. The bad ones spoil good ones sometimes. What I like about this story :
-You didn't randomly stop updating
-The story wasn't too emotional
-The story wasn't too forced
-You didn't make Rachel the evil girl who always tried to ruin Percabeth
-You didn't make Luke the evil boy who always tried to ruin Percabeth
-You made Drew evil
-You put cliff hangers
Honestly, I hate cliff hangers but they somehow make me like cliffhangers at the sane time. I don't even know how that works.
percabeth lover chapter 32 . 4/10
OMG I AM IN LOVE with your fanfiction it is sooooooooooooooooo goooood and I am love I just wish it was longer so I could read it forever! You are the best honestly 3 and I love that you put in both 1D and The Script into your fanfiction that makes reading it more worth while.
Poodle chapter 25 . 4/7
Whoop whoop!
Audreypaudreyputmein chapter 4 . 4/1
Love it! I'm still on the bacon chapter, though.
fangirler chapter 29 . 3/28
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How could you do this to me!
fangirler chapter 25 . 3/28
YOU LITTLE... *pretends to strangle* Why!
xXTimetoReadXx chapter 5 . 3/21
This is awesome :)
loverofPJ chapter 32 . 3/14
loved this story so much I think I almost cried at times I coulsd not stop reading so as a result finished this story in a couple of hours
MiyaCook13 chapter 32 . 3/14
OH MY GOSH! Your story is AMAZING! I know this review is a bit late, but I want to tell you I love it!
loverofPJ chapter 25 . 3/14
loving this story the twists and turns are amazingly thought out wish I could be as talented with writing as you
hannah.staudt.3 chapter 32 . 3/13
Oh mah goodness gracious! THAT WAS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER HAD THE PRIVILEGE TO READ! The entire last two or three chapters left me in the fetal position with a gigantic grin on my face, unable to move because I was soo sucked into the story. Normally I don't really like it when authors go so off from the characters from the books, but I would read that over again just because of how amazing it was! I have literally never fangirled so hard in my entire life.
WarriorsGirl999 chapter 5 . 2/28
I thought Peter had blue eyes, not brown.
really nice story