Reviews for Youtube, Metube, and Percytube
Don't be a fuk boi
Guest chapter 11 . 7/6/2016
ewww prachel? no
Guest chapter 32 . 7/4/2016
I started reading the last chapter at exactly 5:00 on July 4th...kinda creepy haha but awesome story
Guest chapter 27 . 6/30/2016
HOW CAN U NOT HAVE READ THE MOA
YouCuber chapter 18 . 6/30/2016
I get it u song stealer
YouCuber chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
How did u come up with those songs
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Nice job
Wiseowl chapter 31 . 6/15/2016
I just wanna say: that was so good! Like one of the rare good stories that are actually finished! *virtually glares at all the Fanfiction writers* Your plot was so good, and even though I can tell that you had long breaks, you never stopped writing this story, which makes you a determined writer. There were ups and downs, and it didn't have the same plot structure most of the fanfics I've read. And I really liked the song inputs, they definitely put emotion. (Lol I liked "Marry You") And one request I have: can you finish the Hidden in the Shadows fanfic? It's hanging at a cliffhanger, and I'm pretty sure a lot of people would appreciate it to!;) Please, don't stop writing, and you should totally have a career of writing! Bye love yah 3
Wiseowl chapter 25 . 6/15/2016
*WHOOP WHOOP*
Writer for a thought chapter 15 . 6/10/2016
I love your James Patterson connection. I love that series, I am reading Percy Jackson because I can't finish the series...I love this series and everything u have been writing
Guest chapter 32 . 6/8/2016
I finished this within one night.
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING OH MAN THIS IS FANTASTICALLY FABULOUSLY AWESOME!
I NEED to show this to my friends! This is really good! It has a nice plot, progresses at an appropriate pace, with well developed characters and humour! Pretty much everything a good story has!
I know you probably did this for the sake for your own happiness, but I'd still like to thank you for brightening up my day (along with maybe hundreds or thousands of others) with this amazing story!
PJFandomLover chapter 32 . 6/7/2016
Awww! The ending was sooo cutteee! I love it!
2,289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »