Reviews for Youtube, Metube, and Percytube
GRAMMAR NAZI chapter 4 . 3/20/2016
YOUR food is ready, not YOU'RE. Normally everyone gets it wrong the other way round, but YOU'RE is short for YOU ARE, which means you said 'YOU ARE FOOD IS READY.'
Thank you for accepting my criticism.
korean girl chapter 22 . 3/19/2016
I think it is totally awesome! I'm korean so I am, as all koreans are, loyal to my country. Thank you for including korea in here, and the funny thing is (ok i'll admit it, not so funny thing)i live in Seoul! I'm reading this fanfic for the 2nd time and I love it! Percy is awesome and I think Annabeth is soo are a freaking genius.
ThatNerdyKid chapter 10 . 3/15/2016
This is the only fanfic that's made me Cry! I never cry! You did a great job.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/13/2016
I've been listening to music while reading your book, and now all I can think about is the p!atd song,
Guest chapter 8 . 3/13/2016
Aghhhhhhhhhhh OH MY GODS ITS ANAZHANG!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2016
SASSICO!
Ravendoorrose chapter 15 . 3/10/2016
AWESOME! PERFECT! BEAUTIFUL! PERCABETH!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/1/2016
I love how similar this is to Percy and her on oggygia
Aaditi chapter 32 . 2/29/2016
Hey , uh wen will u be posting d next chpt for HIDDEN IN THE SHADOWS I really liked it n want 2 knoe wat happens next plz
Guest chapter 12 . 2/21/2016
How'd you know he was 150 lbs? Cuz he is. Man he looks fit but isn't that fat? Or is it just muscle and burly ness
Guest chapter 11 . 2/21/2016
Haha. Castrate
DaughterOfSea7 chapter 32 . 2/21/2016
Ahahahahahahahah AHHHH love this chapter! Great story!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/21/2016
Okay so I've reviewed twice on this and each time I said it was amazing and it really was
Guest chapter 25 . 2/20/2016
Yay he knows now! Lol I love this story
Guest chapter 10 . 2/20/2016
Ugh I always read the best stories like three years late at least I don't have to wait for each chapter to come out! I really hope you still read the reviews on your fanfics!
2,289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »