Reviews for Youtube, Metube, and Percytube
I found Iris in a list of MAPs
UnexpectedChair chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
Idhrhjdhshshd
The fluff!
I could knit a sweater with this fluffly yarn you keep feeding us!
UnexpectedChair chapter 16 . 8/28/2014

*Runs in circles*
UnexpectedChair chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
Omfg ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhkejdndkdhmdhsbndhdbdkdbndjdndjhdbmdhbndjdjndh
i3percyjackson chapter 28 . 8/24/2014
i loved this chapter! its awesome! i love it hoe it has conner and travis and when they came over Katie hugged conner instead of travis!
i3percyjackson chapter 22 . 8/24/2014
i look up all the songs that you pit on and some of them are really good! i've never even heard any of them. i really liked 'rhythm of love'! its an awesome song!
i3percyjackson chapter 21 . 8/24/2014
that chapter made me cry AGAIN! what this is like the third time i've cried today because i am reading this fan fiction! i am really emotional at the moment i could cry at anything!
i3percyjackson chapter 19 . 8/24/2014
that made me cry again though not as hard as last time! its really sad! why do you have to make it so sad?! *sniff sniff* i love this story!
i3percyiackson chapter 18 . 8/24/2014
THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD! I CRYED. I know its stupid to cry when your reading. its just so SAD! i am very emotional. i cry in everything thats sad. even if i hate the movie or book or tv show i still cry! but other than that it was AWESOME! IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
penpaperandwritersblock chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Okay... Just as a review for the full story... Good writing but make sure your characters stay true to themselves. Felt that Annabeth was a little OC in a lot of the chapters... Otherwise great job
person chapter 18 . 8/9/2014
I was just listening 'Nothing'... Coincedence?
Laila chapter 32 . 8/6/2014
This book is amazing!
Writer432 chapter 32 . 8/5/2014
THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVER AND I LOVED IT SO MUCH I LITERALLY SPENT THE LAST FEW HOURS FANGIRLING OVER THIS WITH FOEREVER-FANGIRL-PJO-GO! THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!
2,289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »