Reviews for Youtube, Metube, and Percytube
ParamoreSkrillex chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
CrAzY...
ParamoreSkrillex chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
AWESOME!IVE BEEN WITH YOU ALL THE WAY!

I LOVE YOU PERCABETH!
A chapter 31 . 6/11/2014
I...Love...It
;)
girlwiththefeatherquill chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
cool!
Guest chapter 31 . 6/7/2014
I listened to Lucky with Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat, and as I listened to it while reading the lyrics, envisioning Percy and Annabeth, it felt so perfect! OMG! :)
Anonymous123 chapter 25 . 6/6/2014
Whoop! Whoop!
King Chris chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This is currently my favorite story on fanfiction! I love the part where you use songs that matches the characters feelings, not because in the book they were said to like those songs. It is also a very romantic and full of drama. I'm sick of all those stories that starts out with Percy or Annabeth being a celebrity and the other being just some ordinary person and they ended up getting with each other and that's all. Your story is different. It starts out the same but in the end, the other person also become a writing awesome stories!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
This story is frustrating me so much, and yet, I love reading it. You are a great, and at the same time, mean, writer. And I just love/hate it. Keep up the good-evil work!
Brave Princess 432 chapter 32 . 5/25/2014
You are AMAZING! Great story!
Brave Princess 432 chapter 30 . 5/25/2014
OMG HE PROPOSED! #Fangirling
King Chris chapter 32 . 5/24/2014
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg OMG best story I've read in fanfiction EVVEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!
supernerdy08 chapter 32 . 5/24/2014
I just started to read fan fiction on Tuesday the 29th and this is by far the best one today is Friday the 24.(so u know when this was posted) PS don't give up writing ur super duper good at it.
lots of love ur biggest fan Cc aka supernerdry08
Guest chapter 32 . 5/19/2014
Oh my gods! That was amazing the best story ever! Thanks for the 1D song! You even had the underwater kiss.. How sweet :) 1D is coming to my country next year so excited think the grade sevens in my school might faint if they don't know already!
Me. Duh chapter 32 . 5/18/2014
I love this story! I adore how Luke is brotherly figure who's nice and kind and sweet and ends up with Rachel, and not a jerky, sexist jock who wants to ruin the story. I also like how strong Thalia is when Luke breaks up with her and how sneaky she is when she films Annabeth singing Grenade. That is actually how Thalia would act. The addition of Bianca to get Annabeth the concert tickets was awesome as I love Bianca's character, though I do wish she could have met Nico. This is an amazing story! Keep up the good work.
Domino21 chapter 3 . 5/14/2014