Reviews for Youtube, Metube, and Percytube
amarauder'swife chapter 32 . 2/19/2019
AHGHGHGHGHHGHHHHGGHHG
you just
my heart
i just wanted to say that your story is so amazing
it's just
SKSKSKSKKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKS
MY DUDE
YOU ARE AMAZING
insertdancebreakhere chapter 1 . 1/14/2019
This was incredible! A well written fanfic with grammar that was edited and checked making for an easy read where I didn’t have to go back and try to figure out what they were saying or cringe at the shoddy workmanship. I normally hate long fanficsopting more for one shots as I get disinterested but this kept me hooked the whole way. I loved every second of it so congrats on an amazing story.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2018
ya yeet
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
oh yaas
ObliviousPercy chapter 30 . 11/9/2018
OMG Percabeth forever! And I tots hate Drew, so HA good for you DREW!
Thanks for making this fanfic, it's one of my favorites. Do you kindly will not be mad at me if I try to make a new version (not a copy, but with Percy being a singer/actor/famous person)?
Thank You! :)
DUMBSHET chapter 9 . 10/8/2018
Im sorry but this is so dumb and unrealistic. "I wanted him to feel like me. Alone and humiliated and broken" ? honestly her reaction is so dumb and so non annabeth and like just come on. "She loved Peter not Percy." bitch there the same person.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/30/2018
YOU PSYCHO PLANT
Guest chapter 30 . 9/30/2018
Hey there Delilah sums up Percy and Annabeths relationship perfectly in this AU
Guest chapter 28 . 9/30/2018
Awwwww I feel really bad for Connor :(
He's really cute. Sheesh Annabeth ik ur going through stuff but still.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/30/2018
Jeez Percy, really modest. I mean seriously:

"You were really just a Percy Jackson fan in hiding!"

Sheesh
Guest chapter 21 . 9/30/2018
OH. YES FINALLY A FANFIC ON THAT IS WRITTEN RECENTLY ENOUGHT TO HAVE HOO CHARACTERS. (well I say recently... )
Coldplay chapter 13 . 9/30/2018
Fix you gives me so many feels
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2018
Lol 'TLT spoilers'

I think if you haven't read even the FIRST chapter of The Lightning Thief and go straight to fanfics then ur a bit weird
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2018
Is that actually a thing? Every awkward silence a gay baby is born. If it is well half the gay people in the world are born because of me
2,289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »