Reviews for Youtube, Metube, and Percytube
It'sjustmePercy chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS AMAZEBALLS
LeoisBae chapter 25 . 1/8/2017
*WHOOP WHOOP* Great chapter!
ugh.mayyaaa chapter 31 . 12/25/2016
OK SO I HAVE BEEN HOOKED ON THIS STORY. THE PLOT WAS RLLY NICE(26748282x BETTER THAN WHAT I COULD EVER WRITE) AND ITS JUST TOO CUTE. SOME PARTS MADE ME LAUGH, SOME PARTS ALMOST MADE ME CRY BECAUSE ITS JUST SO WELL WRITTEN AHHH THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING:))
r5y45t3r4trlost chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
This is a good start but it just bugs me that Annabeth works at a 5-star restaurant but they serve that type of food? I belive that restaurant in NYC doesn't even have a Michelin star. Overlooking all that it's definitely heading somewhere.
lynne chapter 32 . 12/12/2016
i love it my name is lynne and im just gushing so much
daasiandude123 chapter 32 . 11/30/2016
This story is absolutely phenomenal! Even though I found the plot at first to be... rather not in taste with my predilection, though I would have to say that as the story developed I found it to be not as "something conjured up by a adolescent woman" as I previously thought. I found your personalization, development, and overall romance of the characters to be well written.
daasiandude123 chapter 29 . 11/30/2016
Why did you put me through that
daasiandude123 chapter 5 . 11/30/2016
ehat
1128 chapter 31 . 11/25/2016
awwwwwwwwwwww so cute
Plumpy chapter 32 . 11/15/2016
It wasn't mind blowing but, a real work of art, nice job! Honestly you're such a great writer, it never felt as cheesy as some other fics feel you know? It was just perfect fluff all the way through I felt, and the parts where Percy and Annabeth were apart were so stressful. Great writing keep it up!
Guest chapter 31 . 11/2/2016
I loved this it was so cool, it was so sweet, I loved all the songs, and one more thing: I would like to RSVP for percabeths wedding
Guest chapter 23 . 10/26/2016
IM LEGIT CRYING Btw I love all those songs, I knew all of them, and my favorite out of the ones Percy Jackson preformed in Korea, it's "Rhythm of Love" CUZ I LOVE PLAIN WHILE TEES
Carla chapter 26 . 10/7/2016
I less hate her now(i never hated her in the first place)Hatred is sooo
Wrong you know Calypso is just a friend right?RIGHT?
Carla chapter 25 . 10/7/2016
*WHOOP WHOOP*
EXEPT IF IT IS A DATE WITH CALYPSO THEN ILL WHOOP WHOOP
YOU IN THE FACE HE LOVES ANNABETH CHASE...!
even if i dont get a hug its still feel so good to say:
*WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP*
Carla chapter 24 . 10/7/2016
Oh my God you are a genius if i even spelled it right...Or is genius spelled as in genious 'no idea' i mean you are great i will add you to my favorites if i figured out how...Sorry if i didnt review bwdore i just didnt know what to say...Anyway thanks ive read super lame fanfics but this is one of the by the way not to be rude...YOU GOT GRENADE STUCK IN MY HEAD AND NOW I KEEP SINGING ALONG...
ID CATCH A GRENADE FOR YEAH YEAH...
2,289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »